Jump to content

the pics from today thread


Justin

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, Benm said:

i dunno, looks like a woodchuck to me.

there ya go.  thats what it is.  

they are horrible creatures too.  I always laugh when i see the PA lottery ads where they have that groundhog as a cute and cuddly creature.  They are pretty far from cute and cuddly.  more like disgusting and smelly.  My dog could find them with his eyes closed, and a stuffy nose.  

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

What the hell is this?  Not a groundhog, doesn’t look like a possum

EEFE85AD-4177-4FA4-BFC5-A166E86471A5.jpeg.2080a0f4c502d29ad23cc1911149e8c4.jpegD3FBFEA1-A444-4648-8B55-46FDF6603F2A.jpeg.1a1fda29feaedb1dea6d73cb4bf9337d.jpeg8DA0A592-60E6-4603-A2D0-AB9D606FEADB.jpeg.7083757e5d96f23a340a6136bfdd37cf.jpeg

 

1 hour ago, JFskiDan said:

there ya go.  thats what it is.  

they are horrible creatures too.  I always laugh when i see the PA lottery ads where they have that groundhog as a cute and cuddly creature.  They are pretty far from cute and cuddly.  more like disgusting and smelly.  My dog could find them with his eyes closed, and a stuffy nose.  

We call those .22 target practice out here 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thing is growing it's second arm since I brought it home from Arizona last September. I wonder how big it'll get. Maybe I can move it to the front yard and have a giant cactus in my lawn. That would be awesome

IMG_20210723_163351_HDR.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Benm said:

big day for me today. paging @saltyant

20210723_131039.jpg

Niiice! Where did you meet him? It's always hard to guess what time he'll be somewhere because he takes breaks, gets flats, plays with his pickle etc. At least Chris Keating (nice guy) has been regularly posting his whereabouts. Here's my meeting with Snedeker in 2016

20210723_163810.jpg.cb7569068ff5257d9d9d0082d5d7a471.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Niiice! Where did you meet him? 

Tunnel turn entrance of the racetrack. I emailed Keating and he actually wrote me back a cpl of times with updates. Met with him there too, seemed genuinely nice. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

Tunnel turn entrance of the racetrack. I emailed Keating and he actually wrote me back a cpl of times with updates. Met with him there too, seemed genuinely nice. 

Yeah I asked Keating on Monday if I could ride with Joe for just a short segment and he said no because the station doesnt want anyone riding with him. And yeah I shook hands with him in McAdoo and he was a cool dude. Awesome-O!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

This thing is growing it's second arm since I brought it home from Arizona last September. I wonder how big it'll get. Maybe I can move it to the front yard and have a giant cactus in my lawn. That would be awesome

IMG_20210723_163351_HDR.jpg

Maybe it’s just happy to see you. 

  • Like 2
  • Boner City 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Please tell me the person that did it didn't drive off.

They did. Guy was very apologetic about it. Accidents happen, no big deal. 

24 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Holy fuck.  Did you hear when that happened?  that aint no little door ding.  

Yeah I heard it. Thought someone tried to kick in my front door or something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Based on the value of pickup trucks that might not be considered totaled.  

While I agree, the inner structure of the cab corner is pushed in pretty far, rocker panel is toast, center pillar I’m assuming is done for as the doors are hit hard, lots of structural damage on it. Insurance company is married to that repair forever and most don’t want to deal with it so it may end up being totaled due to that. We’ll have to see what happens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Kyle said:

While I agree, the inner structure of the cab corner is pushed in pretty far, rocker panel is toast, center pillar I’m assuming is done for as the doors are hit hard, lots of structural damage on it. Insurance company is married to that repair forever and most don’t want to deal with it so it may end up being totaled due to that. We’ll have to see what happens. 

If it’s totaled with the price of slightly used pickup trucks you might make out.  My gray Subaru that I had for like 6 years, got hit and the repair was like $7,000 and then after I got it back from the shop I traded it in towards a lease and they only gave me $6,000 for it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

If it’s totaled with the price of slightly used pickup trucks you might make out.  My gray Subaru that I had for like 6 years, got hit and the repair was like $7,000 and then after I got it back from the shop I traded it in towards a lease and they only gave me $6,000 for it lol

Yeah good time to get hit, bad time to try and find a replacement vehicle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

Ugh. That sucks. Glad no one got hurt. He must have been traveling pretty fast on what looks to be a residential street. 

It’s a main road, however the speed limit is 25 and it’s uphill. It was a peter-built triaxle so for what it’s worth, I don’t think the guy was speeding, I think it was just a case of size/weight and steel vs size/weight and aluminum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...