the pics from today thread

Justin

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I was worried about you @shadows. If you're gonna leave at least tell us first. Jeez

Yeah he missed the stellar second half of the ski season at Blue. Shit if my car  isn’t in the lot by 720 on a Saturday or Sunday. I’m either in jail or it’s the one day a year I miss skiing because I’m extremely hungover. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah he missed the stellar second half of the ski season at Blue. Shit if my car  isn’t in the lot by 720 on a Saturday or Sunday. I’m either in jail or it’s the one day a year I miss skiing because I’m extremely hungover. 

You reminded me of the Simpsons monster truck rally episode. 

Image of If you miss it, you better be dead or in jail. If you're in jail, break out!

Edited by NMSKI
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2021 at 8:06 PM, RidgeRacer said:

Visited Big Pocono SP high atop mt. camelback today. Great 360 degree view up there from Blue mountain to the south, Delaware Water Gap to the east and the Skillz to the north. 

478460604_IMG_20210918_160317_HDR2.jpg

1828720067_IMG_20210918_162528_HDR2.jpg

Last year I biked from Hazleton to Jim Thorpe, Leighton, up Blue and then up Big Pocono. It was radical seeing Blue from CB since I'd just biked between the two. 

There's also a grate hike to the top of Big Pocono from the southside which I did.