the pics from today thread

Justin

No shadows I don't think it's about tampons something in the raver/drug/swinger culture.

Barb how was Jackson hole? I've never been there in the summer and don't know if I ever will. Did you take the tram up to the top of the ski area?? Eat anywhere good?

Yeah Barb I recognize the town square been there 12 times

Jackson Hole is nice. We only stopped for lunch on our way thru to the park. Don't remember where we ate but it was the first good meal I had in 2 days. That's the only downside of road trips, the shitty food along the way. I would go back again and spend more time there.

Chain restaurants w no fresh food. Everything arrives via the Sysco truck. Gas station stores for snacks along the way. I would rather drive or go on the motorcycle than fly places. But good to know its only an hour flight.

We don't camp when we ride the motorcycle. After riding for 6 plus hours I want a hot shower and comfy bed. Plus we are very limited with space. One backpack each plus rain gear.

She's a "light worker" so she has a sick ass crystal she uses for her hippy energy magic. Normally it gets left out over night during the full moon. but this one was a day time charge.

Wow that is some weird wild stuff!!!!

Chain restaurants w no fresh food. Everything arrives via the Sysco truck. Gas station stores for snacks along the way. I would rather drive or go on the motorcycle than fly places. But good to know its only an hour flight.

We don't camp when we ride the motorcycle. After riding for 6 plus hours I want a hot shower and comfy bed. Plus we are very limited with space. One backpack each plus rain gear.

Do you get sore riding a motorcycle? I only ask cause I've never been on one.

Tornado touched down....no power, sporadic cell service.... Borough hall is a shelter... Yeah life sux. post-1572-14351968125899_thumb.jpg

I went to the beach to escape from it for the day but had to come back to armageddon....lol

Just had news conference at municipal building, should be on the news tonight not that anyone here can watch it....smh.

We don't camp when we ride the motorcycle. After riding for 6 plus hours I want a hot shower and comfy bed. Plus we are very limited with space. One backpack each plus rain gear

Motorcycle camping is a lot of fun. I pull a trailer behind my FLH, it really adds to the storage space.

Those trailers do look interesting. After 6 days and 1400 miles of riding my body is beat up. I couldn't imagine how much worse I would feel if I had to sleep on the ground. Getting a much needed massage tomorrow and yoga.

Zzslope next time you go post a picture.