2012-13 Season Passes

NMSKI

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to purchase mine on Saturday. If I'm at customer service at 7:30 when they open, will I be able to be on the slopes at 8? Can someone tell me from experience how long it took to process?

Call 'em & buy over the phone. You'll still have to sign off on the waiver, but it will increase your odds of getting on the snow by 8.

Call 'em & buy over the phone. You'll still have to sign off on the waiver, but it will increase your odds of getting on the snow by 8.

Just bought it online. Also printed out and signed the waiver which I will bring with me, so I can't imagine it will take long to take my picture and hand over the pass.

You can only get season passes at the Summit lodge.

Did not realize that. Saves me a trip down and back up.

Yikes, just saw this. Today is the last day, fyi, for the discounted pass. I am really tempted to buy. Blue is clearly the closest mountain and if I got one, it would mean that I would obviously ski more often b/c its a sunk cost. I could also do the ski racing clinic next year. Hmmmm...

They extended it

"February Rollback" Season Pass Special Blue is taking prices all the way back to 2010. That’s right; our early bird season pass price is the same price it was 2 years ago! Due to popular demand, we have extended the sale to Wednesday, February 29th 2012! This deal is so hot you can get a tan from it! So grab your sunscreen and hit the slopes! Plus, purchasing a 2012-2013 season pass includes skiing, boarding & tubing for the rest of this winter season; so don’t miss out on this steal of a deal, purchase yours today!

Your cost:

Adult Season Pass Good Anytime - $499.00

Adult Season Pass Good Weekdays (NON-HOLIDAYS) Only - $379.00

Youth (Full-time with I.D, 22 years or younger) Good Anytime - $379.00

Student (Full-time with I.D, 22 years or younger) Weekdays (NON-HOLIDAYS) Only - $249.00

BigAirBAG Season Pass - $80.00

i bought mine last week. After being disgusted having to pay $635 last November for a season pass to blue, thought I might as well buy it now :ph34r:

Ill wait till November like I always do, and kick myself in the ass for paying the extra $200

• Like 2

And against my better financial judgment, I'm now a Blue pass holder...

For all those that I may encounter... I now have a hot pink jacket and may or may not be tangled in the orange fence. When is gaper day?

Gaper Day practice is every Saturday/Sunday morning.

• Like 2