When the F is Gaper Day?

sexkitten

There were some big bare spots today, the first turn on switchback had a bare spot almost 3/4s of the way across the trail. On dreamweaver, just above where dreamweaver meets nightmare, the bare spot was almost trail wide. I hope they make it to the 25th, I'm not ready for the end of the season yet (never am). We need a freak 3 foot march blizzard. See ya saturday.

WIth the forecast that is out there, I will be surprised to see PA skiing last past Sunday 3/18 - even that starts to look like a stretch with 70s forecast the week of the 12th-16th.

No WidowMaker or Chute (or "Family Tubing" but who cares LOL) - so this is The Beginning of The End.

In my "other" Summer hobby, THE IRONY is we never got a proper "Closing Day" at Dorney Park in 2011 - DUE TO SNOW on October 29-30. That season ended abruptly and unexpectedly - and I was only thinking "this is going to be a great ski season" - boy was that wrong - it was really the only snow we got!

We will see what the slush holds this weekend - Regards, IwantIceCream