3/17 Closing Celebration Shopping List

AtomicSkier

Well...let's do this right. Please post what you can bring (and how much) and I'll update the list. Assume the usual crowd and then some for parking lot festivities. I'd say planning for 15 would be reasonable. If I'm missing anything obvious let me know.

Random Stuff

• Grill - Jeff & Justo(?)
  • Pan(s) - Jeff
  • Cups
  • Plates
  • Napkins
  • Smallish folding table - Root

Breakfast

• Bagels - Jeff (from Johnny's)
  • Eggs
  • Cheese
  • Meat (bacon or sausage patties)
  • Creme cheese?

Lunch

• Bratwurst/Sausage/Chorizo, etc.
  • Rolls
  • Condiments (course mustard, etc)
  • Chips & Salsa

Beverages

• Guinness (it *is* St Patty's day)
  • A few cases of good beer.

Edited by RootDKJ

Okay, this is hilarious, Jeff good work being an organizer. I'll bring Miller light. Yeah, I know, but it's all I can handle when skiing. I will also bring something else, food wise. Let me check to see what I have at home and can bring. I have some red solo cups, I know.

Random Stuff

• Grill - Jeff & Justo(?)
  • Pan(s) - Jeff
  • Cups
  • Plates
  • Napkins
  • Smallish folding table?
  • Utensils (ex. knife for cream cheese/bagels)

Breakfast

• Bagels - Jeff (from Johnny's)
  • Eggs
  • Cheese
  • Meat (bacon or sausage patties)
  • Creme cheese?

Lunch

• Bratwurst/Sausage/Chorizo, etc.
  • Rolls
  • Condiments (course mustard, etc)
  • Chips & Salsa

Beverages

• Guinness (it *is* St Patty's day)
  • A few cases of good beer.
  • Miller Light - Melissa

Other

• Fun - Melissa

Edited by Melissa

You never know when you're going to get bottle topped by Toast.

BMtrubs is the one you need to be worried about. Not only does he top your bottle but he shatters it at the same time.

• Like 3

Ya...They needed all the runs to be open to come to Blue to use free passes. Being overscheduled and having five weeks vacation time but never being able to go skiing on a midweek day cause husband doesn't really like skiing and is afraid some darsh will hit on her if she goes alone. Skiing is something Bob and Sexkitten do together. An hour and a half a season. Rant over.

Free for all Sickbird yeah buddy.

So Bitter....

To each is own I guess lol.

then why come?

Would like to hang with some of the people I didn't see all year. I don't have to go.

You and bob are the lamest people I know.

Sorry I have a life outside of sking this year.

My 4 year old has more days this year than the both of them have in the last 5 years...

Does your 4 year old have a house, job and family obligations too? It was not my preference to not ski this season but there were other factors in my life besides my desire to go that affected my decision.

Ya...They needed all the runs to be open to come to Blue to use free passes. Being overscheduled and having five weeks vacation time but never being able to go skiing on a midweek day cause husband doesn't really like skiing and is afraid some darsh will hit on her if she goes alone. Skiing is something Bob and Sexkitten do together. An hour and a half a season. Rant over.

Shut it. I am not going to explain myself to you. I have my reasons and could give two shits if you do or don't approve of them.

So Bitter....

To each is own I guess lol.

Thanks.

Real talk. Every weekend it's a maybe and they don't go. Blabbity blab blab.

Whatever. We won't come on Saturday. Have fun.

• Like 1

Would like to hang with some of the people I didn't see all year. I don't have to go.

Sorry I have a life outside of sking this year.

Does your 4 year old have a house, job and family obligations too? It was not my preference to not ski this season but there were other factors in my life besides my desire to go that affected my decision.

No, but her parents do. Trust me it's not easy getting my crew of 7 up there, but I make it happen.

• Like 1

No, but her parents do. Trust me it's not easy getting my crew of 7 up there, but I make it happen.

And it's great that you make that a priority especially since it's family time. I unfortunatly can't combine family time and ski time. Wish I could. Didn't mean to jump on you BTW. I am very disapointed that I didn't get to ski much this year and a little hurt by some of the comments made. I'll get over it.

Wow, a lot of negative nellies in this threat--who knew guys could be so catty!! It's like Mean Girls in here. It's not that big of a deal--I was super busy with work last year and didn't ski at all. It just happens sometimes.

Thanks girl.