3/17 - PASR Celebration / Gaper Day / St. Patrick's at Blue

IwantIceCream

What is the point of doing European delivery if you are leasing a car? I guess you save on delivery, but it's not your car at the end of the day anyways.

It's a 'free' vacation, you save money on the car, and you get to drive it in on the autobahn, Nürburgring, passes in the Alps, etc. Pretty awesome vacation if you ask me.

So from the other perspective, you have to fund flights to europe, hotels etc to save yourself $85/month for 3(?) years (about $3k).

Ya? Europe isn't that expensive. Considering from mid morning, to late afternoon, we were driving and only stopping for lunch and drinks, we stayed in some nice hotels (including two 5*), and it was cheaper to pay for my airfare, hotels, and food (my dad paid for his airfare) than a 7 ski day trip for myself to Jackson Hole.

• Like 1

Was just at Wegmans and bought a pineapple for $2.99. Do you really think a Hawaiian delivery would be cost effective? Last June I visited Lanai, Hawaii which is also known as the pineapple island. Last month I visited Jensen Beach, Florida and in 1895 it was considered the pineapple capital of the world. I might not have skied much this past year but I have acquired a wealth of knowledge about pineapples.

Now about European delivery...lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...