new bike!!!

jordan

Nice is that a ladies bike? The bar that goes across looks like one.

God, you are an idiot. 29er geometries often requires the dropping of that tube to decrease SOH.

Edited by jordan
  • Like 3

looks nice, was thinking a seat drop post is probably my next bike purchase - would be so nice at trex

To be honest with you I have a dropper and find myself hardly ever using it, although I have not had it too long so maybe I’m just not use to having it. It has three positions and I have been running it in the middle position for normal riding and if I do use it, I put it in the full up position on big climbs to get a lot of power to the pedals. I’m hoping to get use to it and use it to its full potential, if not its going in the parts box because it does add quite a few grams.

To be honest with you I have a dropper and find myself hardly ever using it, although I have not had it too long so maybe I’m just not use to having it. It has three positions and I have been running it in the middle position for normal riding and if I do use it, I put it in the full up position on big climbs to get a lot of power to the pedals. I’m hoping to get use to it and use it to its full potential, if not its going in the parts box because it does add quite a few grams.

I demoed the bike with a seat dropper, and found it to be really convinient when there are downhillls with short uphills mixed in or vice versa, because there is no need to get off the bike to adjust the seat. Mine also has infinite adjustment, which is really nice. I put it all the way up when going uphill or on flat, and most of the way down when going downhill. Its really nice to get the seat out of the way when going downhill in order to get your weight over the back of the bike.

Oh it's a tube...for some reason I thought it was just a bar. Anyway geometrics aside the bike looks 80% ladies bike.

Damn $3100...

yeah, not all bikes are designed like your $75 walmart special where the frame brakes in half if you roll over a curb.

Edited by jordan
  • Like 2

yeah, not all bikes are designed like your $75 walmart special where the frame brakes in half if you roll over a curb.

you are assuming that he even owns a bike.

Back on topic, nice bike, I've yet to ride a 29'er as I think if I do I would buy one and my wife might leave as a 5th bike arrives in the garage.

• Like 3

you are assuming that he even owns a bike.

Back on topic, nice bike, I've yet to ride a 29'er as I think if I do I would buy one and my wife might leave as a 5th bike arrives in the garage.

Your assumption would be correct.