It's that time of year again....

AngryHugo

New Vokls already delivered. UPS guy laughs every time he makes a delivery of ski equipment to my house. Making a special trip north in Sept to have the bindings mounted. In the countdown mode, 4 1/2 months to go for me.

New Vokls already delivered. UPS guy laughs every time he makes a delivery of ski equipment to my house. Making a special trip north in Sept to have the bindings mounted. In the countdown mode, 4 1/2 months to go for me.

You still in Florida? And how far north is north?

Scoping out some fresh boots already, maybe some 32s, I've heard good things. Can't wait to trade the AC for the fire pit, and start awkwardly putting on all my gear to walk around the house.

Can't go wrong with 32's. Put 250+ days on my old pair and I've probably got a good 60-70 on a pair now and their still in great shape. Highly recommend over DC or burton

went golfing the other day... major changing of leaves starting to occur and a lot have started falling. every green had leaves blowing down onto them.

That's good to hear... Probably going up to the MRV in two weeks, and the leaves and colors should be really popping at that time... Still two weeks at that point from peak foliage, but still should have good color... I'm getting stoked... First frost probably isn't that far away in the north country...