2012 - 2013 Season Pass Discount

Saurus

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. What I thought was going to be a discount code for everyone to use, was just a similar login to years past with no additional discount.

What this means is that it does nothing for you, but could earn me a free season pass which I do not care about due to the fact I hopefully will be backpacking Europe in January ->

Fell free to use the code. If I do earn multiple season passes, I will try and give one away, or give it away to someone to raffle for charity.

The web address to the group purchase site is:

https://websales.skibearcreek.com/e-commerce/grpLogin2.aspx

To log into the account, each group member will need the club name and password that are listed below:

CLUB NAME: WS96

PASSWORD: 14PASKI

*Please note: The club name and passwords should all be capitalized for the login to work.

Please make sure you are familiar with our rules and regulations before purchasing your pass.

These are:

• Six-session/season passes are non-transferable
  • Passes expire at the end of the 2013-2014 season and may not be rolled over to another year
  • No refunds will be issued for unused portions of the six-session pass
  • No refunds will be issued for any reason on a season pass
  • Participants of the six-session program who are getting lessons must be at least 8 years old
  • Refresher lessons are only available evenings of January 9-10, and January 16-17, 2014
  • Minors renting equipment require the signature of a parent or guardian. Parental release forms are available on our website, www.bcmountainresort.com
  • If you lose your pass there is a $25 replacement fee
  • Off peak passes and 6 session passes are valid Monday through Friday from open to close and after 4:00pm on weekends and resort holidays
  • Value Passes are valid Monday through Thursday, non holiday
  • Resort holidays for the 2013-2014 season are December 25, 2013 through January 1, 2014, January 17 -21, 2014 and February 14-18, 2014.

When purchasing your pass, you will need to provide a full name, address, phone number and birth date for each of the pass holders. You will also need a valid credit card for payment.

• Like 1

Sad news...That Value Pass is a joke considering their season usually starts second week into December and struggle to last thru March. May have to get an offpeak before the price spike.....probably best to save up and take a few good trips out of town....decisions decisions

I think you spelled late december and mid march wrong. Their closing day has been firm mid march for the last three years at least if I remember correctly, and I'm pretty sure two of those years they didn't open til about new years.

I don't really mind though as I shovel there for a free pass and haven't had to buy one for 3 years now. Looking to go back this year too. It's just too fun a job not to go back. BC Park Crew!!

thanks again, saurus. at least with this set-up the six-session pass option is available (we are thinking of doing that instead of a season pass). btw, how does that work...do we get 6 vouchers to redeem at the ticket window, or are we given a card (similar to the season pass)?

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, Thank You. I just picked up an offpeak pass this year since we don't get a discount. If this log in works like the last few years, we will most likely be getting the early bird rates all season. So even though it doesn't give us a discount, others that can't afford a pass till closer to the season may still be able to get the early bird rates using this log in. No way to know, but I know atleast one of my friends still got the discount in December before Bear opened last season.
See you Guys on the Slopes!

Indeed, Thank You. I just picked up an offpeak pass this year since we don't get a discount. If this log in works like the last few years, we will most likely be getting the early bird rates all season. So even though it doesn't give us a discount, others that can't afford a pass till closer to the season may still be able to get the early bird rates using this log in. No way to know, but I know atleast one of my friends still got the discount in December before Bear opened last season.

See you Guys on the Slopes!

Shhhhhh........

• 3 weeks later...

Bear must be hurting for income this season. They called to let me know they were extending the early bird specials into november and calling all the previous season pass owners to raise awarenes. I thanked her and told her I already bought mine in october. Funny, seams like PASR brought them a lot of revinue but couldn't hook us up with a discount. No wonder your season pass sales are down. "Buisness Ethics"

• Like 3

Bear must be hurting for income this season. They called to let me know they were extending the early bird specials into november and calling all the previous season pass owners to raise awarenes. I thanked her and told her I already bought mine in october. Funny, seams like PASR brought them a lot of revinue but couldn't hook us up with a discount. No wonder your season pass sales are down. "Buisness Ethics"

It doesn't help that they had a 35 day season last year, either.

Dropping the Group Rate and not advertising that the Early Bird Rate is actually a better deal than it has been historically was a bad move. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people discovered that the group rates were gone and just didn't buy a pass without looking into the Early Bird price.

I

I think I paid $250 for my off peak pass last year at group rate..this year they are $285

ditto...that's why we opted for the 6 pack pass....$240 for both of us. also, we didn't break even on our bc pass last season b/c we skied at a lot of other places....