2012 - 2013 Season Pass Discount

Saurus

The web address to the purchase site is:

https://websales.ski.../grplogin2.aspx

To log into the account, you will need the group name and password that is listed below:

GROUP NAME: WS96

PASSWORD: PA13

Group 6-Session

This package offers group members six-sessions to enjoy snowboarding and skiing. Group members may visit the resort together, or as individuals. Passes are valid anytime Monday-Friday and after 4pm on weekends and holidays.

Lift Only: $120

Ski Rental: $65

Board Rental: $65

1 Lesson Only: $28

Group Season Pass

For those who would like to enjoy the slopes as many times as possible, Bear Creek offers great deals on our group season passes. This isthe perfect investment if you are a lover of winter fun and snowsports. We have season passes to accommodate friends and family members of all ages.

Adult Unlimited: $395

Youth/Sr. Unlimited: $315

Off-Peak: $250

Family Unlimited: $1,510

Family Off-Peak: $935

Under 6/70+: $20

Any guest under 21 years of age may purchase tickets at the youth rate. Off-Peak season passes are valid for use anytime Monday-Friday and after 4pm on weekends and resort holidays.

Seasonal Rental Equipment

For a second year, Bear Creek will offer seasonal equipment rentals. This program is an excellent opportunity for you to ski or ride on a BRAND NEW snowboard or pair of skis while avoiding the costly investment of purchasing your own equipment. Our seasonal rentals also come with 3 complimentary quick tunes at the Bear Creek Tune Shop.

Package Rates

Adult Package (Ski or Snowboard): $195

Junior Package (Ski or Snowboard): $155

Adult Ski or Snowboard Only: $125

Junior Ski or Board Only: $99

Adult Boots Only (Ski or Snowboard): $85

Junior Boots Only (Ski or Snowboard): $75

Season Rentals will be available beginning November 1, 2012.

Please make sure you are familiar with our rules and regulations before purchasing your pass.

These are:

• No refunds will be issued for any reason on a season pass
  • If you lose your pass, there is a $25 replacement fee
  • Off peak passes are valid Monday through Friday all day and after 4:00pm on weekends and resort holidays
  • Resort holidays for the 2012-2013 season are December 25, 2012 through January 1, 2013, January 18 through January 21, 2013 and February 15 through February 18, 2013.

When purchasing your pass, you will need to provide a full name, address, phone number and birth date for each of the pass holders. You will also need a valid credit card for payment.

Again, thank you for considering Bear Creek Mountain Resort as your winter activities destination. If you have any questions, please contact the Group Sales office at any time.

Group Sales

Bear Creek Mountain Resort

101 Doe Mountain Lane

Macungie, PA 18062

610.682.7100 ext. 350 or Toll free: 1.866.754.2822 ext. 350

Edited by Saurus
  • Like 3

You of drinkin age yet Kyle???

Looks like I'll be workin there again this year so no need for discount pass. Thanks for doing the legwork again though Saurus, I'll be up there a bunch this year if anyone wants to meet up for a brew at the Grille or over at the longswamp.

Legally, no. Not till October 23rd.

• Like 1

Kyle I'll warn u that beer doesn't taste very good but you'll get used to the flavor and ugly women will get better lookin cause of it.

You're talking to a college kid Doug, I'm pretty sure I've had the worst tasting beer that you can have. Nothing like 12 bucks for a 30 of gennese.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was surprised at how quick this got put together this year for sure... It seemed like it dragged on forever last season lol

I'm pretty sure it was same time as last year, but last year we had the problem of the link not working and then it wasn't showing discounted pass prices to some people.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it was same time as last year, but last year we had the problem of the link not working and then it wasn't showing discounted pass prices to some people.

yeah actually everything got put together at the same time as last year...