2012 - 2013 Season Pass Discount

Saurus

• 4 weeks later...

uh any pass holder, like could a cheap employee get in on this with an employee pass????? I mean with what they pay us to bust our butt shoveling they outta treat me to a buy one get one entree haha.Let it go Doug, just let it go man.

Course we do get discount cafeteria food all season so there's that I guess. Dear god the monster salads I used to construct at the salad bar last year were well worth the 6 bucks or whatever.

The food at Blue is actually pretty good, especially at the Slopeside Grille. Not as good or classy as BC dining, but still nothing to call shitty.

The two times I ate there the food was pretty mediocre, but thats not really the point.

A $30+ dinner at BC is a pretty nice pass holder benefit.

But u have to buy a $30+ dinner first...if they gave a free meal that would be a good perk. On the bright side BC prob won't open till january so u have a lot of time to use the offer.

Yes you still have to buy a 30 dollar meal but for someone like guitar, who has a significant other, they can go out to a nice dinner with only spending 30 dollars instead of 60.

• Like 2

But u have to buy a $30+ dinner first...if they gave a free meal that would be a good perk. On the bright side BC prob won't open till january so u have a lot of time to use the offer.

And? Its still a free $30+ perk from BC. For those of us with girlfriends, wives, or friends its a good deal.

Edited by burton71

Free dinner or not, I'm honestly thinking of spending a night at the hotel there this year just for fun. That place is pimped out with pools and jacuzzis like a frickin new england resort. Hell better than most new england resorts.And I live 5 minutes down the road ha.

Probably headed up today to snap a picture and snag my pass. Gonna check out a little place for rent up there too, Any of you older doe mountain visitors know what the deal is with that ski chalet looking place like two houses up from the access road?? It's got a for rent sign out again and I've always wanted to check it out. Looks like a cool house for sure and I kinda just wanna see the inside even if it's not a serious potential for a new place.

Free dinner or not, I'm honestly thinking of spending a night at the hotel there this year just for fun. That place is pimped out with pools and jacuzzis like a frickin new england resort. Hell better than most new england resorts. And I live 5 minutes down the road ha.

The loft suites are great if you get a bunch of people together. I've done that a few times with a group of like 8 people or so. 3 private bedrooms, a loft and a living room area.

Sounds good but I have a feeling it would be a challenge for me to fill the extra rooms, not many of my friends ski or board and even less would be willing to rent a suite at BC I think. I was up there at trails end for halloween with a lady friend and she won a free day pass on some trivia so I'm thinking we might make a lesson day out of it. A suite sounds like it would turn into a party real fast. I'm afraid to ask about the rate though.

Cool, the regular rooms are also really nice.

Last time I stayed in one it was something like $825 or $850 a night for the loft room. Divide that by 8 and its not bad at all. I think they let you have up to 12 people in the loft rooms.

And yeah, it turns into a party pretty quickly with that many people lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...