Ok..I'm gonna beat the Times here....Involuntary Chapter 11 Filed.

KCSKI

Every self respecting ski area should have a logo like this. (I'm talking to you Alta, Snowbird, Vail, JH, Whistler!) How is Sno not brining people in with a logo like this? A hunch backed cartoon Moose standing in front of the wintery pyramids of Giza should be bringing in people in droves!

sno_mountain_logo.jpg

Seriously - fun ski area. Ridiculous logo.

EDIT - Oh I get it. The Moose is like the sphynx - clever! Nothing says skiing like Egypt.

Edited by Ridge Racer

Every self respecting ski area should have a logo like this. (I'm talking to you Alta, Snowbird, Vail, JH, Whistler!) How is Sno not brining people in with a logo like this? A hunch backed cartoon Moose standing in front of the wintery pyramids of Giza should be bringing in people in droves!

sno_mountain_logo.jpg

Seriously - fun ski area. Ridiculous logo.

EDIT - Oh I get it. The Moose is like the sphynx - clever! Nothing says skiing like Egypt.

Oh no - looks like the photo disappeared. Since my 10 minute edit time is up, I'm reposting the logo in all of it's glory here.

2821.jpg

egyptians-build-sphinx-2.jpg

Edited by Ridge Racer
  • Like 1

At blue mountain Burma road is named after the Burma road in Asia where the former owner Ray Tuthill spend time in World War two. Also tuts lane was named after Ray. I always thought it was after King Tut..u know born on Arizona moved to Babalona!!!!

Who's Lazy Mile named after? you?

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Late to this, but I'm pulling for Sno. It's had a string of bad luck for years and I think carlson was largely to blame. Bring back Dick Ford and all should go right. There is no reason Sno shouldn't give elk some competition. Elk runs a very tight ship even though their management is flukey as hell. Keep your chin up down there!