Blivers

U get lost in there? Couldn't u just follow your tracks back out?

There is alot of snow in VT right now, newbs from NJ drop off and don't see the traverse back blow by it and now realize they are 2000ft of wallowing in waist deep snow. They are from NJ so they are dumb and decide just keep going down, at which point they realize this is VT and it maybe 10 miles to the next something.

Police found all these idiots but they are pissed, even started talking about charging which until this year was a big no no in VT....NH well that's NH.

• Like 2

Killy and Stowe were 20% over last years Christmas numbers.

30 some odd people have gone lost as killy in the last two weeks, all from NY, Jersey and Mass, that is like a years worth in two weeks.

Early to mid January is tough because everyone just blew their load at Christmas. If things stay on the current path this will be one of the best years for VT at least in a long time.

we're heading up to k-mart on saturday...it's gonna be warm and toasty up there, which is ok....but i was kinda hoping for a big pow dump while we are up there.

Today was awesome. Blue bird skies, fast soft snow. Solid temperature. Spent most of the day filming. The park was set up nice. All of the lips to the rails sat OVER the rail but park crew was out and chopping them down pretty quick. I left at 3 and the snow was starting to get slushy. Should be an interesting next couple of days there, especially with the rain. Today was probably the most fun I've had all year. Absolutely 0 crowds until I left.

I was riding from 9:30-11:30. back bear is looking alright but most of the trails have dirt spots and mud coming threw.

Its pretty bad worst i have seen in mid January in a long time.

Not really worried about anything else but black bear. It'd be nice if we didn't get fucked by Mother Nature every god damn year.

It'll be a bitch for them to recover after tomorrow cause the window of snow making weather looks narrow for awhile. I'm surprised one bad day has em playing with dirt already. Elk lost it's few natural snow only trails but we currently have the same temps as bear right now.

Wasn't bad when I was up there this morning. Looked like most of the thin spots where off to the sides so it shouldn't be that big of an issue for them. I could see them closing Cascade though because the top of the run is thin where everyone stops. No idea what the other side of the mountain looks like though.

It's going to be a stretch the next couple of days. Snow was way too soft today. Something to expect from these temps but it's rough. They should be able to make it through. I can definitely see some trails closing though. Hopefully the temps cooperate at the end of the week and they can get back to "normal"

Btw, that flat/down rail,whatever it is, with no skirting is set up perfecttttt

Edited by Kyle

Really hope they don't have to close, it was great this past weekend. I agree on that flat bar, as well as the candy cane. That's exactly how they should be set up! Well done.

The candy cane is kind set up like that by default. The lip is almost non existent thanks to the temps. Still fun though.

Despite the lack of snow last night was great. Snow was soft, park is setup really fun. But they lost a lot of snow and it was pretty empty yesterday. Looks like favorable weather starting Thursday so they should be able to restore some of what was lost for the weekend. Good thing this was a sort warm snap.