Blivers

Good business for the tuning shop. Does Bear Creek still have the cliff huck feature? I remember they has a manmade cliff in the park now that is impressive. Reminds me of the bus Blue used to have in Sidewinder park!!!

No they took that out. It wasn't so much that it was pointless just no one really hit it and it took a lot of snow to cover.

Anyone have word on the park setup?

Park setup is awesome, and not just saying that because I work there, added about 5-6 new features last night. Really fun, that 24 hours of snowmaking helped a ton.

Edited by FK.

Yeah it was getting sketchy yesterday around noon with a lot of people in the park that shouldn't have been. Even saw two groups of lessons just snaking their way down BB despite Cascade being completely open and free of crowds.

Looks like they put down a good amount of snow last night and they should be able to blow a lot this week which should fix all the thin spots.

Yeah we spent about 4 hours digging that Shooter Tube out today, I wish i had a picture of a before/after. My body and the rest of crew hated me. Did not know whether to be sweating from busting our ass or Freezing from it being a real feel of -1 degree. On the bright side I havent seen piles of snow like this in a couple of seasons. Big shout out to snowmaking.

• Like 1

When are we getting a park build on cascade? And why has bear stopped blowing snow? You would think they would be blowing as much snow as possible with the cold temps?

Could be because the ponds getting low? Or just to save stress on the equipment. Couldn't tell ya for sure. For all I know they could have stopped blowing during the day to please the customers