Blivers

Cascade is sickkkkk. The tubing jumps are weird. I feel like the first one is bigger than the second? Black bear needs a build but I'm sure that's in the works.

From what I heard, Black bear will be closed tomorrow for a rebuild and to build a jump for the big air contest this weekend.

Damn, really? That sucks.

Could somebody post a park update when the build is done?

Are you looking for cascades setup as well?

If so it goes,

Wide flat box, flat rail, flat wood rail

Hitching post, 420 box, wood A frame

Down skate rail, down box, down wood rail

Jump.

Tubing jumps.

Are you looking for cascades setup as well?

If so it goes,

Wide flat box, flat rail, flat wood rail

Hitching post, 420 box, wood A frame

Down skate rail, down box, down wood rail

Jump.

Tubing jumps.

Nice, thanks man!

Anybody have any word on black bear? Hopefully this rain doesn't screw things up too bad for tomorrow.

We got about 5 features and a stepdown jump open this morning, there will be 4 more features added to blackbear tonight and new jumps constructed in the tubing park.

can we get a stepover jump like the one that was midway in blackbear last year? those are fun as hell

Last night was gaper galore. I wish I had a camera for some of the shit that went on. Kids were eating it off everything. Black bear is sick though. I love the side hits on the down flat.

We did that on a rail last year and it was a big hit. I wasn't there when the guys put em in but was glad to see it again. Makes for an interesting variety on a feature.

Don't know if you were there friday but the slow fresh snow made for some epic falls on the big jumps for people that don't quite understand necessary speed.

We did that on a rail last year and it was a big hit. I wasn't there when the guys put em in but was glad to see it again. Makes for an interesting variety on a feature.

Don't know if you were there friday but the slow fresh snow made for some epic falls on the big jumps for people that don't quite understand necessary speed.

Was not there Friday but I can only imagine.

We should have a full time running go pro on some of those features. The gaper edits we could construct from bear would be EPIC to say the least. Nothing against em, they're all out there having a great time.

Just saying......think of the epicness of 10 minutes of video we could put together.

We should have a full time running go pro on some of those features. The gaper edits we could construct from bear would be EPIC to say the least. Nothing against em, they're all out there having a great time.Just saying......think of the epicness of 10 minutes of video we could put together.

It would be a hit for sure. I give those kids props for trying some of the things they try. They either have balls of steel or are just stupid. Makes for a fun lift ride though dodging them in the park, not so much