Blivers

DAMN! That pic makes me miss riding at bear. When they have the snow, their parks are near perfect.

Post that pic in the sno forum so that KC can relay it to whatever chimps build their park circus.

No offense to mix. But his pictures make the features on Blackbear look small. They're not they're pretty decent sized. Tough to get a good height perception when you're on a lift though.

Just got back....Snow has really softened up with the mild temps...This should answer your question...If I can find some motivation I may go back for some late pm bumps...

IMG_0605_zpse1302c3b.jpg

IMG_0606_zps1598db76.jpg

ok, i'll be in bright orage pants, black nanopuff jacket, and grey helmet. say hi if you up there.

Just got back....Snow has really softened up with the mild temps...This should answer your question...If I can find some motivation I may go back for some late pm bumps...

ok, i'll be in bright orage pants, black nanopuff jacket, and grey helmet. say hi if you up there.

Looks light years better than it did Sunday.

Yesterday morning was probably the best BC has been setup in a long time. BB rode great in the morning, as it warmed up speed became a little bit of an issue for the second jump but everything else was super nice. Cascade setup was awesome with a bunch of fun lines and tubing jumps were a lot of fun.

There were a lot of people there but for the first time in a long time they were seeming to stay out of the parks.

Yesterday morning was probably the best BC has been setup in a long time. BB rode great in the morning, as it warmed up speed became a little bit of an issue for the second jump but everything else was super nice. Cascade setup was awesome with a bunch of fun lines and tubing jumps were a lot of fun.

There were a lot of people there but for the first time in a long time they were seeming to stay out of the parks.

Wait did they re build at all?

• 2 weeks later...

I went Friday night and was thinking about doing the airbag until I got there and realized I only had 3 bucks on me. Doh. Park rode well Friday and Saturday nights though. The attendance is dropping quick though. Crowds Saturday night were almost non existent.

hahah wow, honestly what a fucking joke. id actually be upset if i had to pay for a lift ticket :P hows boulder been?

The park setup has been changed at least 2 or 3 times since the big air contest. It is the best it has been all seson right now.

Edited by burton71