Where are you skiing this weekend?

RidgeRacer

Think as you will I think he's a clown, like he really cares about whats going on in PA. I personally think everyone of his posts are annoying, so I called him out like you called me out. His posts are as useless as GSS's.

Im tuning up my bike while enjoying a beers because nothing is going to be open this weekend, lets be real.

went out on my roadie to class this evening. it felt good to spin some wheels again since the weather has been so rainy and gloomy. I'd rather have snow, though. gotta put chains on my wheels.

Haven't heard from the Elk locals, but they usually have some of the best temps in NEPA for snowmaking, so I'm wondering what kind of snow they have to work with from the last stretch of snowmaking?

I heard from a friend and employee on Monday...she said, "they blow snow..then it melts..they blow snow..then it melts..."

Elk's website said yesterday...their tentative opening day will be next Tuesday the 18th.

I'm gonna be bold and say frost, Shawnee, blue and cb and possibly elk will be open. I'm hoping for turns on thunderbolt and the newly improved t bolt glade. Where's everyone else gonna be.

Wrong on Frost, Right on Shawnee (They have their Pennsylvania Trail open which if I remember correctly is their longest), wrong on Blue, right on Camelback (Margies is open according to their site) wrong on Elk (shouldn't they be open first with their location?)

Wrong on Frost, Right on Shawnee (They have their Pennsylvania Trail open which if I remember correctly is their longest), wrong on Blue, right on Camelback (Margies is open according to their site) wrong on Elk (shouldn't they be open first with their location?)

Elk has the best location and snowmaking temps, but many of it's guns are older fan guns that don't produce the best at marginal temps, and many of the trails are wide. It's not temps for them, it's machinery. They make small upgrades every year, but think about their website in context to snowmaking lol. Old outdated user unfriendly website with no social networking, but they got a webcam last year...

Mrs Snobunski and I hit beallayre yesterday - great coverage on two top to bottom runs, beautiful day, lotsa fun! well worth the drive and $30 lift tix

i saw your fb picture. looked nice! it looks like if the long-range forecast holds true, next weekend will be pretty good for round-the-clock snow making and a better picture for Christmas week.

Conditions at winter park are amazing! Got some fresh snow last night too, which made driving over the pass sketchy. Im so pissed because the cortisone shot i got in my knee is not working as much as i thought it would. I had to leave after 2 runs because it was killing me. Next step is to get it scraped, i have torn/frayed articular cartiledge. Anyone ever have this done? They say down time is 2-4 weeks.

Conditions at winter park are amazing! Got some fresh snow last night too, which made driving over the pass sketchy. Im so pissed because the cortisone shot i got in my knee is not working as much as i thought it would. I had to leave after 2 runs because it was killing me. Next step is to get it scraped, i have torn/frayed articular cartiledge. Anyone ever have this done? They say down time is 2-4 weeks.

whats this nonsense about you not smoking weed, barb?

boulderRX has some great salves.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Barb" data-cid="297559" data-time="1355599339"><p>

Illegal under 18. But its so easy to get it from someone with a medical card its a joke. </p></blockquote>

I imagine its kind of like getting booze under 21. Hang outside of the store, ask someone to buy it for you, give em a little extra $$$ for their time.