PASR's 9th Birthday

AtomicSkier

A Monday would be perfect for an extended weekend bash. No reason we can't charter a bus from the area either that way we don't all have to drive and somebody else can drive so we can sober up on the way home. Realistically I don't see a problem getting 50+ people to take off on a Monday and commit to this if there is enough notice and interest given.

• Like 2

You can't rent out Platekill on a weekend as its open to the public...It's open Friday-Sunday and on powder days so you'd have to rent the place out on a Monday-Thursday...I'd be for a PASR anniversary party in PA...at Blue unless somewhere like Jack Frost offered up a discount.

ahh, that's why week-day. i may have a spare vacay day left for that :ph34r:

Are there even 50 active PASRs? I don't think we've ever got 30 PASRs to attend a weekend PASR day, how can we get 50 for a weekday one???

Last year at one point there were 10 or so in Utah and what 5 in Jackson Hole all at the same time. That's 15 PASRs approximately 3000 miles away. 50 in the Catskills should be cake.

I'm gonna try and get Metz the Jersey boy to come and Librider...gotta have some old school PASRs. Also XNick

I was gonna drop $500 cash to put me, Atomic Jeff and Toast in the advanced mogul clinic...

Are there even 50 active PASRs? I don't think we've ever got 30 PASRs to attend a weekend PASR day, how can we get 50 for a weekday one???

If only we had ummmmm..... Thats it friends that we could bring with us doesn't have to be 50 PASR's.

A Monday would be perfect for an extended weekend bash. No reason we can't charter a bus from the area either that way we don't all have to drive and somebody else can drive so we can sober up on the way home. Realistically I don't see a problem getting 50+ people to take off on a Monday and commit to this if there is enough notice and interest given.

Long weekend would make this clutch. Hit Hunter or Bellayre or such as well.

"he's back" may be an overstatement. i pop in from time to time to lurk, and when i did this time i noticed this thread. felt like i needed to post SOMETHING. i believe i come in as member #9, and remember chatting online with Greg (thinksnow) almost 10yrs ago about starting a non-resort centric pa ski/ride community. seems like a decade ago... errr

Edited by nick malozzi

So all I have to do is name classic old school PASRs and they appear...hmmm let's see if this works...Tretiak where u at??? Gurp? Skidude, Skimom, Wolverine, BorgataBoss, SkiPoleUpMyAss....where u at???

Sorry BadAssBunny didn't forget about u!!!

We need to get ski dude and papasteeze back. Always enjoyed those flame wars