Jack frost 1-6-13

I was up there this morning and as said before there were great conditions......I had forgotten just how steep the elevator was.Little too firm first thing for me...But made it down later in the am....Crowds were not too bad....They really do know how to lay down some nice snow....

IMG_0594a_zps273f463b.jpg

IMG_0595a_zps906a8a68.jpg

• Like 1

Always something new on east mountain. The telstar trees are really nice. I don't think I've ever skied them this much. Mad tree glade was also skiing the best its been all season. So glad they decided to let the right side of challenge bump up.

Tried to jump the rock on risk it a few times but couldn't nail the landing. I need to stay healthy for the Wasatch so I was content with bail out route. All in all it was a great weekend.

Always something new on east mountain. The telstar trees are really nice. I don't think I've ever skied them this much. Mad tree glade was also skiing the best its been all season. So glad they decided to let the right side of challenge bump up.

Tried to jump the rock on risk it a few times but couldn't nail the landing. I need to stay healthy for the Wasatch so I was content with bail out route. All in all it was a great weekend.

I was really pleased with the variety of terrian they have there......May be back up in two or so weeks...

• Like 1