Weekend 4 hour tickets are back..starting Saturday.

KCSKI

KCSki...you guys are gonna lose a lot of visits by ending this deal. You should ask your boss if they can add this deal back to the ticket options. Thank You!!!

Ummm..haven't worked there last season and will not be returning this season as well....someone else would have to handle your request.  As far as the LN fee's and venues during the warm months, hey..if they can get it, why not?  If it helps to keep the place functioning more power to them.  I do know they just inked a 5 year deal with LN to keep things hopping in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

KCSki...you guys are gonna lose a lot of visits by ending this deal. You should ask your boss if they can add this deal back to the ticket options. Thank You!!!

agreed on this point. although, we still plan on going up. I just saw on FB that montage is offering $20 off day lift tickets (thurs - sun) as a Christmas special. I'm probably gonna hit that up. otherwise, it's getting slightly discounted lift tix from buckmans.

agreed on this point. although, we still plan on going up. I just saw on FB that montage is offering $20 off day lift tickets (thurs - sun) as a Christmas special. I'm probably gonna hit that up. otherwise, it's getting slightly discounted lift tix from buckmans.

Cool. That this weekend? If so will likely head up there. They are opening with their best terrain available and I have a gift card from them to use up. And their lack of crowds on the segregated black Diamond lift makes them perfect for weekends.

Saw something earlier saying white lightning and one or two others of the north face would be open for the weekend.

They have moved opening date up to wed 12-14 now.

$20 off means a weekend ticket will only be $30 off my gift card, which means it cost me less than that as I got a 30% off deal on the card. So really a $21 all day weekend lift ticket.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Saw something earlier saying white lightning and one or two others of the north face would be open for the weekend.

They have moved opening date up to wed 12-14 now.

$20 off means a weekend ticket will only be $30 off my gift card, which means it cost me less than that as I got a deal on the card.

Congrats.  Excellent couponing.  

• Like 2

I went on their website today, ticketing has been outrageously simplified this year including Monday-Wednesday being considered "Ski for Alls" where all tickets are $30 open to close and free rentals if you come in the morning. Definitely taking advantage of this to get my friends who have been asking to learn out on the snow for their first time.

Edited by Schif
  • Like 2

To clarify, their email blast indicated they are making snow heavily on 6 trails, including three of the 4 north face expert trails: Cannonball (black), Boomer and White Lightning (both double black).

They have not yet said which trails will be open this weekend, but that is very promising.

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to use my gift cards that I purchased last year to buy $30 tickets on the 12 days of saving online store.  I was unable to use the cards.  I called and they said I could not use them on the online store.  Kind of shitty since they said it was good to purchase anything when I bought the cards last year.