Saturday 1/26

Skiier14

Awesome day today.... can't remember the last time conditions were this good. Every trail was soft dry powder + the new snow last night and no ice. New trail leading to fast track was neat and a nice addition. Run of the day had to be cannonball

Props to Snó for a great day... Everyone should get up there.

Awesome day today.... can't remember the last time conditions were this good. Every trail was soft dry powder + the new snow last night and no ice. New trail leading to fast track was neat and a nice addition. Run of the day had to be cannonball

Props to Snó for a great day... Everyone should get up there.

Yeah they're definitely doing something right up there. Conditions were how you described last Saturday as well.

It is so exciting to see all the great PR/management changes for Sno. The branding and specials thus far seem great. Have the crowds increased as well?

It's been two years I guess since I was a passholder there, but I can say that the snow/grooming at Sno was always top notch. This is why I am basically worthless at skiing on anything other than groomed packed powder.

• Like 1

The past two saturdays I have been there, the parking lot has been packed. I noticed a lot of Jersey/NY license plates.

Still though, the slopes are uncrowded and little if any lift lines... not sure where everyone goes hah

Glad to see that their hard work and repeated troubles are finally paying dividends and didn't hold them back. They may need more parking lots if the trails aren't crowded :-)