JF 2/1

vinnyv11

Might be there, was up this afternoon for a couple of runs (literally). Should have checked the website - it was a radio station day and was packed. Past week was pretty rough on the slopes. They blew a fair amout of snow, and the Challenge glades got some. It was skiable top to bottom (almost) but there are some rock flowers blooming in back of the bumps. Only did one run - had just sharpened my edges after the damage from last Sunday. TBolt glade was wiped out, but One Park glade looked OK. The bumps on Exhibition looked good (still a little small), but sections that didn't get snow blow over them were lumps of solid ice. A fair amout of loose snow on the slopes, but solid ice underneath, and I don't know if the crowd today will leave much - hope the groomers can do their magic.

JFBB website says 3" fresh. lol. i think i have figured out the JFBB ruler. JF + BB = Inches reported on website. i have a solid 1/2"-3/4" on my deck and i'm probably 5 miles as the crow flies to Frost. Looks like i am at Frost tomorrow to enjoy fresh pow.

• Like 1

JFBB website says 3" fresh. lol. i think i have figured out the JFBB ruler. JF + BB = Inches reported on website. i have a solid 1/2"-3/4" on my deck and i'm probably 5 miles as the crow flies to Frost. Looks like i am at Frost tomorrow to enjoy fresh pow.

I'll actually vouch for the jfbb ruler this time. 3 is pretty accurate. I was by your house and your area got less than lake harmony. I was pretty surprised.

I'll actually vouch for the jfbb ruler this time. 3 is pretty accurate. I was by your house and your area got less than lake harmony. I was pretty surprised.

I'm on 80 and can't really tell. Accident haven't moved in 20 argh!!! What I get for trying not to have to drive up tomorrow lol.

940 was a mess too while I was out as was 80. So my only recourse was split rock knowing that toll booth f-ing Willie was gonna give me a problem because I didn't have a Buck. So i had to prepare my lines accordingly on the fly. It didn't matter because despite I 80 and 940 being parking lots, despite the fact that there were fire trucks and ambulances everywhere. The split rock toll collector didn't give a shit. After begging the guy to let me through, and people screaming behind me, and a phone call that he made in which no one answered, he finally let me through and yelled at me to "just go!". WTF

• Like 1

940 was a mess too while I was out as was 80. So my only recourse was split rock knowing that toll booth f-ing Willie was gonna give me a problem because I didn't have a Buck. So i had to prepare my lines accordingly on the fly. It didn't matter because despite I 80 and 940 being parking lots, despite the fact that there were fire trucks and ambulances everywhere. The split rock toll collector didn't give a shit. After begging the guy to let me through, and people screaming behind me, and a phone call that he made in which no one answered, he finally let me through and yelled at me to "just go!". WTF

Wow. Ya we haven't moved yet....

Is it a buck now? I always thought it was a quarter...

Is it a buck now? I always thought it was a quarter...

It used to be a quarter. My grandparents house is on 903 And we would cut through split rock all the time to go to frost. I can't remember when they hiked that toll up though.

It used to be a quarter. My grandparents house is on 903 And we would cut through split rock all the time to go to frost. I can't remember when they hiked that toll up though.

The last time I was there was two years ago and it was still a quarter... We can whittle this down using logical deduction...

Lake Harmony got dumped on! I was at BB for most of the afternoon yesterday. I was shocked at the amount of snow that fell in such a short time. My house is 15-20 minutes from BB. My house got almost nothing.

Lake Harmony got dumped on! I was at BB for most of the afternoon yesterday. I was shocked at the amount of snow that fell in such a short time. My house is 15-20 minutes from BB. My house got almost nothing.

Damn micro climates

Was a pretty weird snow system....albrightsville, not so much, lake harmony more, Blakeslee (JF) not so much either.