What happened to this forum?

Riley

Seems like this forum is destined to die. Even GSS post are down to a minimum...

Ah I dig this forum. Nothing but skiers. No bullshit. Nobody takes your knees out when you speak your opinion. Good updates from everything from the mountains to gear. Even the drunken mess of the out west trips. Best of all no liberals. Let this sight live on and pay homage to the snow gods.

This........

Aannnnnnd

This. Definitely get that closed group feel in here. That walk in::look around::walk out type of awkward feel lol. It is what it is though. I don't post much, mainly lurk/check the roll calls-conditions to determine whether or not I'm up for the drive to Blue....Seems a bit routines in here- the seasoned posters meet up early for a session, peace out round noon and do it over again. Not much variation, I used to think majority of the riders in here was in the 50-60yrOld bracket LOL. Just sayin.....my2cent :wave:glare:

Sidenote: any accumulation going down at blue tonight, sucks how the storm barely touched us. If it wasn't for work a NE road trip would've been on deck

Stick around and keep posting Nodaysoff. PASR is a very welcoming bunch. More so than Alpine Zone. I remember when one dude posted that he was from PA in the welcome thread they basically told him to come here. lol

BTW has anyone else resorted to reading PASR while driving (well at red lights at least?) :help

Edited by Ridge Racer

I see why you get the feeling of the closed group feel, but everyone from here I've met couldn't be more welcoming when you meet them. I only started on here like 2 years ago and have only posted for about a year and now I always have people to ski/ride with wherever I go in PA.

yeah definitely good overall vibe in here otherwise

Stick around and keep posting Nodaysoff. PASR is a very welcoming bunch. More so than Alpine Zone. I remember when one dude posted that he was from PA in the welcome thread they basically told him to come here. lol

BTW has anyone else resorted to reading PASR while driving (well at red lights at least?) :help

LOL geez

I think the only person still regularly on here in the fifty to sixty year old age bracket is me... And I'm the token liberal...

I add diversity.

lol that's awesome

I'm in the 45-50 aging punk rocker liberal demographic. I just keep politics to myself. This is a recreation-based site, so taking shit seriously has no real place here.

And now, back to .gifs:

mchammer2-1.gif

agreed

There might be something that keeps people from posting here.

There is for me but I still check things out pretty often and harbor no ill will. I also stopped skiing with the people on here cause it started to feel like too much of a boys club for me.

Edited by sexkitten
  • Like 1

There is for me but I still check things out pretty often and harbor no ill will. I also stopped skiing with the people on here cause it started to feel like too much of a boys club for me.

I miss your Halloween posts... I read those every year, even though I don't go to the haunted houses often... Very detailed and informational...