JF 3/5

Was out for a few hours Monday and Tuesday. Still great conditions on the slopes. Def spring skiing Tuesday, hopefully get some snow today. Did a poor man's base grind (6 grades of sandpaper, fibertex and Skiman base flattener tool) and reset the edges of my old Elan Apex skis, and with some Dominator Zoom Graphite wax they did great in the soft stuff.

Also tried Alpine Replay on my iPhone. Like the max speed and the separate sustained speed readings. Seems pretty accurate based on what I think my speeds are. Doesn't have named runs at Frost though.

Exhibition bumps were pretty icy still, but were smaller so pretty manageable. A last look at Vader:

09D60DB2-32C3-4DBB-85FB-6F4C6E3958CE-907

Vader is a short term for Elevator. Floyds was nice, but a little icy - too short though, rather ski Challenge and TBolt. Off to Saddleback Maine for a family ski get together, so with the warm weather next week, might be the end of the Jack Frost season for me.

Edited by C1erArt
  • Like 1

Vader is a short term for Elevator. Floyds was nice, but a little icy - too short though, rather ski Challenge and TBolt. Off to Saddleback Maine for a family ski get together, so with the warm weather next week, might be the end of the Jack Frost season for me.

Art,

I may not reply that often, but I do appreciate your TR's. However please don't ever feel the need to waste your time answering GSS' stupid ass questions as he already knows the answers and is just being a douchebag. If it wouldn't be a complete waste of my time, I'd ask him how the fresh sausage was at the BMDI, or how the beezies were at the Target, or farmer's market, etc.. after every one of his worthless posts. However my time is much more important to me than wasting it on PASR trolling for attention. I'm sure your's is as well..

>However please don't ever feel the need to waste your time answering GSS' stupid ass questions

Having raised 2 kids, I'm used to dealing with children, and have probably been on the internet before most of you were born (specifically Telnet and the Usenet through computer club bulletin boards), so I am pretty used to it. If you don't feed the trolls every once in a while, they either wither away or become nasty (neither of which is much fun).

Just back from Saddleback in Maine, they have had 4 feet of snow in the past few weeks, pretty good conditions all around everywhere on the mountain.

Edited by C1erArt
  • Like 2