Staying open until the 30th!

toast21602

Where do you see that info about $25 tix? And any shot of them being open the 31st? WHy close in the middle of a weekend?

yesterday, the lady at the ticket window mentioned to me that $25 lift tix were probably going into effect this week.

Why is everyone acting like this is something great that Blue is doing. They should be open when the season started late (no fault of their own). I don't know of any other ski area in the Poconos that is closed! Blue caved to pressure on facebook page that started when they were originally going to close last Tuesday because of predicted bad weather (snow) and has now caved once again to postings of their original closing date of this past weekend. Trust me, Blue has one thing and one thing only on their mind right now and that is WATERPARK!

Why is everyone acting like this is something great that Blue is doing. They should be open when the season started late (no fault of their own). I don't know of any other ski area in the Poconos that is closed! Blue caved to pressure on facebook page that started when they were originally going to close last Tuesday because of predicted bad weather (snow) and has now caved once again to postings of their original closing date of this past weekend. Trust me, Blue has one thing and one thing only on their mind right now and that is WATERPARK!

Shadows? Firstgradeteacher?

Of course they do, it costs 30million and is there brand new to do, what else would they have their mind on ?

I don't disagree with you necessarily except that its a matter of expected performance. When you buy a pass you expect based on recent history to do Dec15ish to about the third weekend in March, so when they pulled that shit earlier is was not up to normal expected performance, worse they tried to float bs about it being weather related. That's a lie, that's a trust thing which is far bigger than simply closing early to save money for the water park.

So when they caved to pressure that was beyond expected performance and thus people were very happy.

SMH shaking my head. I guess Blue is trying to capitalize off Bear Creekers..

Or it's good business? Bear creekers will ride blue for free and maybe buy a pass there next year. Stop being so negative about blue giving discounts/free passes. If anything it will help them.