The official 2013 / 2014 Ski Season Thread

RidgeRacer

Noice!!!

Jonesing dude those pics look hot.

Yeah, Powder Mag is on the phone wanting to buy them, that's the downside of skiing solo with an iphone and few photo skillz. Spoke to TC and we may make an early run up to Jay in the AM, chance for a burst of snow with the warm front moving up.

• Like 2

I deleted Facebook 4 years ago... I have IG and LinkedIn if you want to see what I've been up to.

I'm doing good, got my BS degree last year...so been doing "BS" work ever since. How about you? Maybe we can catch up on some skiing this year!? Oh and beer!

Beer can be found at distributor just off exit 206 (the Elk exit) at the gas station. Can also be found at the Clifford dist. in Clifford. I

'm sure it's available at others in local area. The deal doesn't start until January, usually first Wed.

Sorry about the beer....

• Like 1

Beer can be found at distributor just off exit 206 (the Elk exit) at the gas station. Can also be found at the Clifford dist. in Clifford. I

'm sure it's available at others in local area. The deal doesn't start until January, usually first Wed.

Sorry about the beer....

That works. I'm not paying Elk's insane window prices anymore. Even when I was an instructor, they would tell me that I had to pay full price. Meanwhile every mountain that I've skied at in Utah (with the exception of Alta) offers an industry discount.