Nighttime Urban Skiing

Johnny Style

Check out this segment with JP Auclair and Tom Wallisch shredding the nighttime streets of Calgary, AB. The cinematography is outrageous. Seriously, Hollywood should be able to incorporate this type of footage into the next "Fast and the Furious" sequel at least.

http://ow.ly/qPa2s

Some of the urban stuff the guys do these days is just insane. Freeskier just released an issue about skiing Detroit!

628_Behind_The_Cover.jpg

• Like 2

ive been watching a lot of edits online recently. some stuff put up by L1P and what not.

the egocentricity of skiing has gotten a little out of hand. like ahmets segment. baller yes, but it didnt have much content. just slow mow clips with rubber band beats in some cool spots. not even that long ago, like back in skimatic days and shit it, was about skiing.

back when they were flying choppers around keystone's shoots or stept or 4bi9 actually showing whats up instead of just puttin 10 lights on a stair set and doing one slow mow trick on it.

didnt know warnick died either. skied with him a few times. like, damn.

I know XNick, Wolverine and MontageRider used to represent the Rictor Bees circa 2006. They were a mad steezy new school free ride crew. I remember them convincing me to hit the butter pad at Montage and it was creamy...

Hahaha, never will forget those days!