Boulder Opens Tonight!

oldtimeskier

11/22-11/24

The Update Update is back but for a limited time only.... and it will be in print.....

This weekends hours are....

Friday 3-9

Saturday 12-9

Sunday 12-8

$25 lift ticket each day.

There will be a POPUP event held on one of the 3 days, look for the Big Boulder PARK tent to enter whatever the event may be.

We are working on getting more trails open meaning dress warm and bring your goggles because there will be snowmaking going on as long as tempatures permit!

So, Freedom is open again for this weekend.

Yes my only car. Yes a ford focus. And ride, not even going to respond to your post.

Currently working on buying a car for the winter. I've swayed more into the car scene then snowboarding. Last year I owned a car I could go to the mountain anytime, this year it's a different story and I'm not too worried about it. As much as skiing/riding is a hobby to you guys cars is that much of a hobby to me. I'll definitely be out to different mountains this year just depends on which of my friends are going and who can drive.

Finding a winter/rainy day car is key.....Doesn't have to be pretty..Some of us never out grow the car scene....You ever check out cars and coffee at the Steel Stacks?...Some pretty wild cars show up......

Edited by Mixilplix

Finding a winter/rainy day car is key.....Doesn't have to be pretty..Some of us never out grow the car scene....You ever check out cars and coffee at the Steel Stacks?...Some pretty wild cars show up......

Can't afford a winter car at the moment. And yes I have been to c&c at steel stacks. Amazing what shows up.

I don't think I'll ever get out of the car "scene" the cars will just get better and more expensive. They'll also change with the times. If I brought this car back in time to 2002 the way it sits right now, all the guys with park bench wings, fart can exhaust, and huge body kits would laugh and say it's out of place. It's the exact opposite case today, those are usually the guys being laughed at. The popular thing to do to cars now is to have it be as OEM+ as possible, lower it, have the lips of your wheels flush with the fenders, and see how much stretch you can get out of a tire. Who knows in 5 years it could look dumb and a new fad will swing through. It's exactly like skiing in a way.

I don't get the euro front license plate on the front of a ford? Jeff has one of those on his Bimmer

The focus originated in Europe. After being successful ford decided to bring it to the states where it blew sales through the roof. My car contains many parts imported from Europe including the wheels, bumper, ac controls, gauge surround, center console, tail lights, headlights, valve cover, etc. the euro plate seemed to fit a "euro" focus. Plus there's an inlay in the bumper for the euro plate and it looks ugly without it.

Edited by Kyle

I don't understand why ford made the fiesta as well as the focus. I assume the focus is better for shit like Kyle does, but for the average driver they seem pretty similar. Same with the edge and escape. Hell, the escape isn't that much different than the explorer other than some space

$$$. People want cargo space with good mpg. That's what it comes down to