BC opening day?

patt.

Conditions were solid tonight- good to see them open this early.

Closed tomorrow and Friday, re open for the weekend?

Good plan on their part. Conserve the snow. Also saves them money. If it's going to be pouring rain out no ones going to go so why have to pay the lifties and whomever else to just stand there.

Non-operational. Why you always stirring the pot Fella. It's easy, if you don't dig bear then just refrain from posting in here. While you're at it please steer clear of the Flyers thread too ha.......but seriously.

Looks like they are still re-opening wednesday night according to the website front page. I'd imagine with some some runs open but don't quote me on that. Pretty sure I could hear me blowing saturday night when I was at the bar.

• Like 2

Snow was awesome tonight. A little hard at first but after it got chewed up it was nice. Pretty fast. Same park setup as opening. They're really pounding the mountain with snow right now. It's a good possibility to be close to 100% by the weekend. Sorry Doug no cheese fry report.

• Like 1