Elk opening next week

tinymoose

Dunno. Says they're opening with 7-8 trails, so I'd guess no?

Sorry, meant no, as in no discount. So I would guess full price with that many trails. Do they normally discount first day?

Where'd that info come from? Not doubting you--good to see.

I never saw an opening day discount, probably hit 8 out of the last ten.

I (only) :wrench: paid $760 for my SP :yes

I'd love to own the place. Serious discounts for PASRs, woods open, and possibly a HSQ for the main base area. So many possibilities. I'm also about customer service, so I would change the website, get a social media presence, and shake hands. As for the reach around? It ain't gonna shake itself.

If they do a discount, it will likely be full price with a half price voucher for later in the season. That was the MO in past years, but it hasn't been done lately.

Ya I went to McDonald's across the street and the whole process took like a minute. The Popeyes on Flatbush ave in Brooklyn was my shit. Chicken dippers with blackened ranch were only like $5 and a lot better than the hood spots like Kennedy fried chicken and crown fried chicken. I went to Popeyes every night for about 2 months straight

I haven't eaten Popeye's since the last century. But now I'll be tempted to check it out. The wife and I usually hit KFC for lunch when we get off of 87 on our ride up north.

the only churches ive ever seen around here is in suburban station in philly. i went there years ago but dont remember how good it was

That's right, now that you mention it I remember eating lunch at that churches often when I worked at 16th and Market. I'd eat chicken and listen to a homeless guy play a keyboard and sing. Dude was really talented.

the white castle i used to go to, the employees behind the bullet proof glass had to press a buzzer to let you in the bathroom. there was ALWAYS shit smeared all over the walls

ya, they take their sweet ass time at white castle lol

They got a remodel, don't know if you were still there when they finished. Its like walking into a completelty different store. No shit on the walls anymore.