Next weekend opinions - 12/14

tnt

I messed up. I'm out on Saturday. I'll be skiing Friday and Sunday.

I double fucked up. In Friday, Saturday, Monday ~3:30. Out Sunday.

TP4 is at Blue now....I'm looking forward to seeing his report!!!!

You mean alias?

Edited by RootDKJ

I double fucked up. In Friday, Saturday, Monday ~3:30. Out Sunday.

You mean alias?

Why ban him ? He's cool, so somebody got pissy. Being offended is a meaningless statement, its an adult whine. Honestly, I thought JS's reply was far more juvenile and I like JS.....the ban hammer almost ensures this shit cooks at a low burn for months.

If I am fucking something up my fault but TP4 can't be an alias as I met the guy.

Why ban him ? He's cool, so somebody got pissy. Being offended is a meaningless statement, its an adult whine. Honestly, I thought JS's reply was far more juvenile and I like JS.....the ban hammer almost ensures this shit cooks at a low burn for months.

If I am fucking something up my fault but TP4 can't be an alias as I met the guy.

I didn't ban tp4, talk to the site admin.

Maybe they are different people and just share the same computer. Did you meet both of them?

Edited by RootDKJ

No liftlines expected but trails will be busier with the added capacity. A shame the storm isn't coming in until later Saturday afternoon. Would be nice if it snowed Saturday AM. By the time it's done snowing overnight Saturday they'll groom it out.

I was just looking for the hourly on that storm - late saturday, huh?

Bummer. Doesn't help us. And I don't think I can switch this day trip to sunday.

Even groomed, a couple of inches will feel nice Sunday morning. and maybe that will put a few more trails over the hump for sunday opening….

Everything I've been reading on the accuweather forums is saying a 3-5PM start time. Weather.com is garbage...but we shall see. Ideally a start time around 6am would be the best.

Let's push that back to 9. I've got a 1-1/2hr drive to get through.

Let's push that back to 9. I've got a 1-1/2hr drive to get through.

Leave earlier. On snow days, I typically will give myself over 2 hours travel time. Worst case is I get there early and warm up with a few beers.

EPAWA is calling for a 1am start time. That would be ideal. It put more snow on the mountain before opening and delay the crowds.