Weekend of 12/19 - 12/23

RootDKJ

Alot of people are busy over the holidays. I have nothing to do except I'm invited to two New Years parties. My work is shutdown next week but I might have to come in one or two days...I feel like we already had XMAS.

Where are you spending x-mass? PA?

With no work next week, and a light schedule, maybe drive north sunday, ski vt. monday, catskills tues, home for X-mass…..

On XMAS I think there's a brunch at my parents house then prob go to the local bar which fortunately is open on holidays.

Blue is one of the only ski areas I know of that closes on XMAS.

Every year at XMAS brunch my relatives are like why aren't you skiing. The same dumbass relatives who assume ski areas close when there's alot of new snow.

Blue should have an uphill policy for off-hours. Hike and ski X-mas….

Or just drive to CB….

I'm really starting to give less of a fuck about the "holidays". All I do is drink or discuss safety to the point where I don't give a shit about what my asshole relatives say.

Except my Grandfather. He's legit.

What does "discuss safety" entail?

Oh and target is always fucking crowded. I like to sit in my car for several minutes while somebody whose too lazy to walk 50 extra feet waits for my spot. Then after they finally give up I pull out.

Here's another fun one. Go sit out side of a Best Buy and watch the gapers try to fit a 50" television into a fucking prius.

As of last night they can open pretty much anything they want. Razor's will take awhile to groom. Main St will probably take half a day or so. Sidewinder maybe this weekend if the groomers can put that much time in.

I'll be there Sat morning and maybe Sunday if it doesn't rain.

What happened to main strew? That was open.

As of last night they can open pretty much anything they want. Razor's will take awhile to groom. Main St will probably take half a day or so. Sidewinder maybe this weekend if the groomers can put that much time in.

I'll be there Sat morning and maybe Sunday if it doesn't rain.

granted i have not been up since sunday, but as of then, they were not even close to being able to open it with a fully built park. regular trail, sure, but that's not gonna happen.