racers ready ?!?!?

mbike-ski

fun night again, grippy snow, interesting set and the red castle hazelnut porter flowed like ... beer!

3 dead straight gates to a cranker at the top of the flats needed quick light feet, I had neither and just sorta screeched to a hault and needed to skate at the end of the flats and finish on the red.

second run felt much better but I got lost with a gate down. I could of asked for a re-run but it was cold and may not of improved my time anyway... or even worse crashed out

may hit bluestar thursday night before they switch to sl sets in a few weeks

• Like 2

We came in 2nd tonight...and we're 1 point out of a tie for first overall. Just need a solid showing the final night and it's a podium finish for team PASR!

Team : paskiandride.com   Total Time : 6:03.18   Rank : 2nd Bib  Class     Name                  Blue          Red        Result       Used _______________________________________________________________________________ 64             AtomicSkier           33.21 (7)    34.40 (12  1:07.61 (10)    * 63             Toast                 35.80 (19    35.80 (15  1:11.60 (16)    * 61             Mbike                 38.20 (24    37.90 (24  1:16.10 (21)    * 66             JohnnyLaw             38.24 (25    38.08 (26  1:16.32 (22)    * 62             NastarGlenn           41.32 (29    41.77 (29  1:23.09 (27) 
  • Like 3