Michael Schumacher 'in critical condition' after skiing accident in French Alps

Mixilplix

Typical Gss. Someone's fighting for their life and he has to make a joke about it.

Read and actually comprehend the article gss. He was an accomplished skier, he was wearing a helmet and fell and hit a rock. You, and everyone else on this board knows damn well that it must have been a serious fall for him to be in that condition even after wearing a "safety" device. Shit for a guy who sells thombstones you show absolutely no respect at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

''MICHAEL Schumacher is “still very connected to his family” despite suffering a devastating skiing accident which left him with serious head injuries, his manager has revealed.''

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1086160/Michael-Schumacher-health-update-Schumacher-latest-condition-ski-accident

No wonder we haven't heard much....

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Didn’t one of the Schumakers go to a high school in the LV? Or was that an Andretti? 

Marco went to Notre dame high school. I was at his house for Nazareth jays 30th bday party and saw him at the Apollo grill as well.  I even said he could rally in my Subaru Impreza. 

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Marco went to Notre dame high school. I was at his house for Nazareth jays 30th bday party and saw him at the Apollo grill as well.  I even said he could rally in my Subaru Impreza. 

I went to Moravian with John Andretti.
Unfortunately he's fighting cancer, but doing better I read...