Roundtop?

NMSKI

I'm wondering what Ski Roundtop is like if anybody has been there. I have a work thing not too far from there on Wednesday and I'm thinking about bringing the skis and checking it out.

if you're already gonna be there, might as well check it out for something new, but i wouldn't say it's worth going to in its own right over blue or frost from a terrain standpoint, and there snow certainly won't necessarily be better either.

Was just up there last Wednesday. Nothing spectacular from a terrain standpoint a few trails on the skiers right side of the mountain are fun. It's short though- skis somewhere between boulder, bear, spring mountain size. But if your gonna be in the area it's always cool to check out a new place and I believe Wednesdays are mens days up there so like $40 for a four hour ticket- which sadly is good for that place. Lift tix are outrageous but that is a perk of being the only show in town. Have fun! Any day on the snow is a good day

• Like 2