7 years old and still my go to

phillycore

DO NOT get the press as an all mountain ski. It is a noodle. Seriously, if you like the PEs, at least look into some of ON3Ps offerings. I'd let you ski my jeffreys, but they're mounted with pivots for a 315 boot sole, so there's not a chance your boots will fit unfortunately.

I'd love too try out the Jeffrey's and I like to support the independents as much as possible. Don't forget I skied icelantics and ninth ward prior to the K2. The problem is finding a way to demo them I'm already in a 11.5 boot and wear 13 sneaks so no way I'm getting anywhere near a boot with a 310 bsl. Lol.

That 21-22 tr 186 sounds like it could be skigasmic. I'd love to hit up a serious demo day one day where you can actually get on a boatload of skis. I'm dedicating a day the next time I'm out west to do this, I'm still kicking my ass for not doing it at snow basin that day my Seth's just were shit. I suffered through that day instead of having a good time trying out new shit.

pc I'm looking for similar ski traits although not necessarily tt's... I love my sultan 85's but will probably replace soon. short list is prophets, bonafides, hell and backs. if I stay 85ish thinking maybe brahmas or h&b steadfast

i can set you up with the Bonafides if by some chance we are at Blue at the same time.

I'd love too try out the Jeffrey's and I like to support the independents as much as possible. Don't forget I skied icelantics and ninth ward prior to the K2. The problem is finding a way to demo them I'm already in a 11.5 boot and wear 13 sneaks so no way I'm getting anywhere near a boot with a 310 bsl. Lol.

That 21-22 tr 186 sounds like it could be skigasmic. I'd love to hit up a serious demo day one day where you can actually get on a boatload of skis. I'm dedicating a day the next time I'm out west to do this, I'm still kicking my ass for not doing it at snow basin that day my Seth's just were shit. I suffered through that day instead of having a good time trying out new shit.

out of curiosity, what were conditions like at basin that the Seth's didn't work out? I skied knee deep at basin on my old Seth's and they killed it til we got into some choppier hairier stuff where a bit more stiffness would have been nice, hence the Jeffrey. The Seth's killed it in deep, soft, mellower stuff though.