Mid-Week Vouchers

Quickturns

I have 3 mid-week vouchers, each good for an extended day lift ticket M-F, that I am not going to be able to use. If someone can use them, PM me your address (and how many you need) and I will mail them over.

We were skiing BC the night of the power outage and ended up leaving after about an hour of the lifts not turning. They offered a voucher for every ticket purchased, so I ended up with a few as I was skiing with the kids.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Where e u been? Haven't seen many reports from you. You coming up to Blue sometime

Where e u been? Haven't seen many reports from you. You coming up to Blue sometime?

Where e u been? Haven't seen many reports from you. You coming up to Blue sometime?

Mostly just report on the park when kids ask about it. Haven't been doing much skiing at all this year other than working the park at bear. Got up to elk last week and that was about it. I'm actually just waiting for beach, boating, and fishing season to come back. I never used to look forward to warm weather but kayaking and surf fishing have changed that a lot in the last few years.

Son of a B**** did I actually just type out a serious response to Doug? I have lost the internets.