Utahhhhh

Justo8484

• 9 months later...

so fucking sick, mad jelly of your skin track.....super clean, smooth and with plenty of elbow room

Dude its a whole new world with so much to learn, its amazing. When you think you know a lot about skiing start getting out in the back country and you realize you dont know shit. 

Dude its a whole new world with so much to learn, its amazing. When you think you know a lot about skiing start getting out in the back country and you realize you dont know shit. 

It's like a whole different sport, the first time you make the avy decision on your own with a whole crew of your best friends waiting on you is like wow this is for real now no fucking around.

Even if it's something low key like USA bowl there is still that feeling of adventure, it's simple working man's pleasure. I may not get 10000 laps but all I need is some random bits of food and skins and I can go ski in generally quiet isolation.

I've done Roman's in Wolvy, USA Bowl, Patsy, Little Sup, Pioneer Peak, Cardiac, Red Pine, and a few random others and they are without a doubt some of the finest skiing experiences of my life. UT touring is just incredible, enjoy.  

• Like 2

It's like a whole different sport, the first time you make the avy decision on your own with a whole crew of your best friends waiting on you is like wow this is for real now no fucking around.

Even if it's something low key like USA bowl there is still that feeling of adventure, it's simple working man's pleasure. I may not get 10000 laps but all I need is some random bits of food and skins and I can go ski in generally quiet isolation.

It is amazing how different it is then when you hike / skin to earn your turns instead of just lapping lifts.  Changes your entire mind set about the sport in general.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Matt Edge lives in Philly maybe he can tag along!!!!

Justo you're not flying with Toast???

And yuck on 615pm flights cause if it gets bumped you usually gotta wait till the next day to fly.

For once can you not comment on something just to comment? It would nice to have a decent thread on PASR stay decent.

• Like 4

Matt Edge lives in Philly maybe he can tag along!!!!

Justo you're not flying with Toast???

And yuck on 615pm flights cause if it gets bumped you usually gotta wait till the next day to fly.

no, not flying with toast. Our schedules worked out so that US out of philly was not convenient for him like it is for those of us in philly. And yes, flying out after work runs the risk of delays.