2104-2015 Season Pass info

burton71

Unless it was a 5 min drive from my house and I could hit it after work I don't see the point.

this

Huntah the physical place is fine, it is however filled to the fucking gills with the biggest bunch of assholes ever assembled on planet earth. It's like all of North Jersey goes to Huntah, they all fucking suck, they are all fucking drunk of bud light and none of them can ski while drunk. Add those people into a very vertical hill in which everything is on top of eachother and each run funnels into about three actual runs and the place fucking blows.

Platty is owned by a cool dude who does dope shit, their terrain is at least equal and they get 1/10000th the crowd. Laslow actually cares that you spend your money there so why not pay him a visit instead.

I'd put Blue Knob in the running for South of VT and there is shit in Western PA that would challenge the best skiers on the planet.

The size of your hill does not equate directly to the proficiency of one's skills...a trip to Deer Valley is all the proof anyone needs of that.

My experience exactly.

Called up there yesterday and they said they could possibly open this weekend if the weather cooperates and they get enough snow or can make enough but as of right now they do not think it will be possible.  That said, the guy I spoke with said next weekend is what they are shooting for.

Edited by burton71

Called up there yesterday and they said they could possibly open this weekend if the weather cooperates and they get enough snow or can make enough but as of right now they do not think it will be possible. That said, the guy I spoke with said next weekend is what they are shooting for.

a possibility of 8" of snow should not make a difference in whether they open or not... Natural snow does not add to the base nearly as quickly as man made snow, unfortunately.

a possibility of 8" of snow should not make a difference in whether they open or not... Natural snow does not add to the base nearly as quickly as man made snow, unfortunately.

Very true, but they still have a good amount of snow piled up as well.  And a few chances to blow in the next week or so.  We'll see, anything pre-xmas at BC is a bonus.

• Like 1