Question

GeorgeCostanza

Phillycore u were only at blue late season the past few years so u don't know and season passholders get to use VIP

Last year had long lines opening day..a few weekends in January and a few weekends in February.

True.....I have not been regular season to blue since vip line

VIP line doesn't make the trails any less crowded. Trails get skied off very quickly. That's why all the Blue PASR passholders leave by 10:00am. I remember when they used to do the 4:00 groom.

Only toast leave by 10.  Justo and I usually stick around to at least 11.  It all depends on how much sobering up needs to be done before I drive home.

• Like 1

If you stay around long enough, the skied off/bumped up trails are empty and afford the most fun!

The most fun for me at blue is skiing fast on smooth empty terrain. It's why my weekday sessions when I take off work are often my longest ones. This winter will be great. I'm hardly gonna work at all!!

Blue sucks.

Sorry I had to

Wow just wow no I didn't. Are u a cop now?

When you live 5 miles away, skiing for a few hours and dipping out early is easy.

That's kinda sad.

So sad skiing 30-40,000 vert before a late lunch 7 days straight. I'm gonna cry in my bone in Ribeye.

Screw that.....open to close... If legs are shot take a break than hit groomers....

It's still better than Pa

Sure going 70mph on choppy late day groomers when the sun is going down on tired legs is a great idea. It's like poker. Gotta cash in your chips before you go bust.

So sad skiing 30-40,000 vert before a late lunch 7 days straight. I'm gonna cry in my bone in Ribeye.

Sure going 70mph on choppy late day groomers when the sun is going down on tired legs is a great idea. It's like poker. Gotta cash in your chips before you go bust.

Maybe you could slow down if you learned how to turn....

• Like 3

I gotta turn in the trees or I'll eat bark. That's where I excel at big mountains. I honestly think I get in more skiing in a week out west than most. And honestly what does it fucking matter how much long I ski when I'm out west or at Blue. Most aren't on first chair or last chair either. They just ski and have fun. When my buddy Tom joins its typically a longer day cause he's pokey and falls and needs breaks so end up skiing less in more time and I still have a blast.