Question

GeorgeCostanza

Hate on GSS's skiing all you want.  He'll school most people here in the trees.  You certainly wouldn't think so seeing him ski at Blue. 

We're not worried about getting our moneys worth.  We're there to ski what we want, when we want.  We ski until conditions aren't going to get any better, or we're tired.  When we do 7 day trips, we're bound to have some groomer days.  This past trip, we had 3 or 4 in a row, until we had 3 great powder days.  We've skied late when a mid day storm rolls through.  We've ended early because it was only going to deteriorate due to warming temps.  I'm not going to let the operating hours of the mountain dictate my day.

• Like 4

I would have to agree with Jeff on this one. I used to be a first chair to last chair kind of guy, especially on trips to VT, but pushing for extra runs after exhausting yourself and in poor conditions seems like a bad time to me now. I mean at a certain point you're just out there for the sake of being out there. If my legs are shot or the mountain is skied off I typically just hit a few cruisers to relax then take it to the bar. I've never had a barstool or dance floor injury, but I've had a late in the day/bad snow injury. 

I agree with Schif, GSS, and Jeff. I love going bell to bell on groomers, and I typically try to get out for first chair (even if I often fail), but I definitely go for fun. When I'm tired and a risk to myself, even on a powder day, I've learned to hang it up. I'd rather live to ride another day.

I'd love a new GSS diet thread!

Wow you are hilarious. U could probably get a gig doing comedy at the Ramada Inn. They'd prob pay you in gum.

yea but I am an old fart. you boys might wanna work on your conditioning a bit - maybe a diet?!

I'm taking an all day private lesson with Mrs. Snowbunski this season. She's like the strict mom I never had.

HMR, KMFL.  

(happy meals rule, kids menu for life)

Keeps me in shape so I can ride past 10 am.

Skiing till 10am has nothing to do with being in shape. It's when the crowds and conditions get bad on busy weekend days at blue. Honestly nowhere else but on PASR do people put down fat people. When I'm at karaoke or out and about in Allentown I am

Well liked by everybody. burton71 I don't even know what u look like all I know

Is that you are wealthy like most PASRs and cheap like most PASRs. Ok Im gonna poop. Johnny law log it.

ICSAWAIB

That's been the past 7 hours for me.

"I'm currently sitting at work and I'm bored."

Going to Apollo grill tonight to get fatter. Nice bone in ribeye last night at longhorn. Prob hit carrabas and Yoccos this weekend oh and went to Charlie I'd pizza for lunch. YOLO

Oh and I saw that you can get Ebola from licking someone's asshole that's crazy. I think I'm gonna get tested.

Skiing till 10am has nothing to do with being in shape. It's when the crowds and conditions get bad on busy weekend days at blue. Honestly nowhere else but on PASR do people put down fat people. When I'm at karaoke or out and about in Allentown I am

Well liked by everybody. burton71 I don't even know what u look like all I know

Is that you are wealthy like most PASRs and cheap like most PASRs. 

Congrats on being liked in Allentown...I'm sure that is quite the accomplishment.

And I'm the least cheap person I know.

Edited by burton71

Congrats on being liked in Allentown...I'm sure that is quite the accomplishment.

And I'm the least cheap person I know.

Same with me. When I walk into stooges karaoke night I'm like the mayor. I got so many hugs last night I needed to smoke a cigarette. Woo

Growing up at the beach most people are very conscious about their weight. Even old guys like me.

In Allentown I'm normal weight. In Jackson hole and Colorado I'm mordbiy obese.