11/14...guns will be turned on tonight.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Guns are off..

Should be more snowmaking tonight then perhaps round the clock from Monday night through Thursday afternoon.

Pocono ocean city I think big boulder will open with more than just freedom next week.

With climate change maybe Black Friday will be the new norm. Last winter was cold and this past summer was pretty cool.

Black Friday was packed last year cause almost everybody has off work that day. I remember Saturday and Sunday or thanksgiving weekend being slightly less crowded but still busy. Not much lift capacity on the Main Street and Burma chairs and they stop alot. Still better than vista only opening two seasons ago.

Also I believe Black Friday was an 830am opening cause its considered a regular weekday so by opening already a few hundred folks there and ready to go.

I'd be happy with just Vista again if it meant opening in November...maybe I'm in the minority though....

I'd be down for that. I'd rather be skiing out of the valley however.

I'm off on Friday. I can't imagine it will be very crowded.

We're all middle class..But I don't have one of those Obama phones.

Did u guys see how deep easy out is from Facebook...woo

that's great until you see there is no snow on Vista.

those stupid yellow guns suck, btw. i'm sure they are cheaper than the areco guns so that's why they have so many.

• Like 3

Blew a pipe. Lost a lot of the snow on vista because it washed it away. After 15 hours of snow making I'm not impressed with what they have down, but it was only night one, and it's November 15th. I feel like the same thing happened there last year with a pipe...

65fb5730c60926ec8f7f1262e47bb348.jpg

c43d00a34c6da3f46201d5e97f00c21c.jpg

2901576dd70fac12918c0e690ec692a0.jpg

bcab7052b510cc8d9360ea3ff0d49dd8.jpg

I believe they dug up the same spot last year. 

• Like 1