11/14...guns will be turned on tonight.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Wut ? Not sure if serious.....

Anyhoo how much rain did they get up there ? It rained alot here if they don't let whatever shit they have down dry out that shit could be straight glacial........end of this week doesn't look good......

Do with this data what you will

flag: [ww] [ff] Statistics About Penis Size (I'm in the plurality)

Size is measured when fully erect, from shaft base (at the pubis) to tip of glans (the distal end of the penis).

1% of men worldwide have a penis measuring longer than 8¾ inches

3% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 7¾ to 8¾ inches

11% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 7 to 7¾ inches

19% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 6¼ to 7 inches

29% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 5½ to 6¼ inches

21% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 4¾ to 5½ inches

9% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 4 to 4¾ inches

4% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 3¼ to 4 inches

2% of men worldwide have a penis measuring 2¼ to 3¼ inches

1% of men worldwide have a penis measuring less than 2¼ inches

by: By Penis Ruler replies 80 09/18/2011 @ 10:24PM

• Like 1

Honestly I have a pretty average sized dick based on all my measurements but my brother in laws little sister once walked in on me jerking off and said I'm thick so I have that going for me as I've been told its not just about working the middle but also hitting dem wallz..nah saying???

NMSki u are a bit of a homo

• Like 1

Honestly I have a pretty average sized dick based on all my measurements but my brother in laws little sister once walked in on me jerking off and said I'm thick so I have that going for me as I've been told its not just about working the middle but also hitting dem wallz..nah saying???

NMSki u are a bit of a homo

lol I guess it would seem that way

Hopefully Blue surprises us and opens up earlier than BF. Their "cannons" should be producing shamu sized whales with this cold. Make it happen Blue.

They could open this weekend... I don't know if they have the staffing for it. General manager and reality TV star

Jim Daily made it pretty clear that they are shooting for a blc Friday opening.

Guns are blasting like crazy today even in the valley. I figure after another day on Main Street they can move on to lazy mile and tuts lane.

They could open this weekend... I don't know if they have the staffing for it. General manager and reality TV star

Jim Daily made it pretty clear that they are shooting for a blc Friday opening.

Guns are blasting like crazy today even in the valley. I figure after another day on Main Street they can move on to lazy mile and tuts lane.

That would be so freaking sweet.

Jim Daily made it pretty clear that they are shooting for a Root Friday opening.

Fify

There really is no reason they can't be open this weekend.

The only reason they can't open this weekend is if they have their sites set on Black Friday.

And as Jeff is implying via text if they don't open this weekend they might not open Black Friday due to next weeks projected warmth and rain. Doesn't look terrible after Mondays 60 and rain looks like 30s and 40s Tuesday and Wednesday. Weather on Saturday looks great. Sunny.

sunday opening would be sweet....save me driving to hunter....

They wouldn't open on Sunday if they open this weekend would be Saturday.

The only reason they can't open this weekend is if they have their sites set on Black Friday.

And as Jeff is implying via text if they don't open this weekend they might not open Black Friday due to next weeks projected warmth and rain. Doesn't look terrible after Mondays 60 and rain looks like 30s and 40s Tuesday and Wednesday. Weather on Saturday looks great. Sunny.

They wouldn't open on Sunday if they open this weekend would be Saturday.

not so much that they won't...but they'll only have less snow on Black Friday than they will this Saturday. 

not so much that they won't...but they'll only have less snow on Black Friday than they will this Saturday.

Like a 6 foot base vs a 4 foot base. Hey Blue mountain..Barb how cool would it be to open with good coverage on November 22nd after prob a record season...I'll even buy an $8 bacon cheese burger if you open early.

• Like 3