Where's the snow?

Sara43

• 11 months later...

Now you know why she's gone.

So in this case, I can thank Doug as she seemed like a total bitch anyway.

Of course it doesn't make up for the others he's chased off.

I've macked on every single woman who's ever posted on PASR...even Barb...I remember when I used to send PMs to Rosé and I didn't even know she was justos girl and now they're married wow just wow.

I've macked on every single woman who's ever posted on PASR...even Barb...I remember when I used to send PMs to Rosé and I didn't even know she was justos girl and now they're married wow just wow.

That's Like Seriously Creepy.....

Not that I'd expect much else however.

I knew this guy named Lenny back in the day and he would go out to the bars, clubs, whatever.

His sole game was to walk up to every single girl possible and just say "wanna fuck".

There would be a group of girls together and he'd say it to each and every one of them one right after the other.

It was honestly hysterical to watch.

The worst part about it is that it actually worked.

There's probably no way in hell that he doesn't have some sort of STD.....

Smh

He was a friend of a friend.....

Not someone who I would usually hang around with, we were all just out and I saw him doing it. When I asked my friend about it, he told me that was his gig. I watched from a distance waiting for him to get his ass kicked, and it was funny as hell, but completely disrespectful and not something that I would condone.

Prior to Karen, I was married and with the same person for 20 years, and with the girl before her for 2. I'm only 42 now so I have pretty much zero experience with the whole "macking on the ladies in the bar scene" as I've been in committed relationships since I was in high school.

I went to the bar to hangout with friends, dance, have a good time....but when it comes to any game....I don't even know what that is nor do I even care....

• Like 1

He was a friend of a friend.....

Not someone who I would usually hang around with, we were all just out and I saw him doing it. When I asked my friend about it, he told me that was his gig. I watched from a distance waiting for him to get his ass kicked, and it was funny as hell, but completely disrespectful and not something that I would condone.

Prior to Karen, I was married and with the same person for 20 years, and with the girl before her for 2. I'm only 42 now so I have pretty much zero experience with the whole "macking on the ladies in the bar scene" as I've been in committed relationships since I was in high school.

I went to the bar to hangout with friends, dance, have a good time....but when it comes to any game....I don't even know what that is nor do I even care....

Great story...single moms are far and away the easiest cause they're usually poor and often will date less attractive men.

That's Like Seriously Creepy.....

Not that I'd expect much else however.

I knew this guy named Lenny back in the day and he would go out to the bars, clubs, whatever.

His sole game was to walk up to every single girl possible and just say "wanna fuck".

There would be a group of girls together and he'd say it to each and every one of them one right after the other.

It was honestly hysterical to watch.

The worst part about it is that it actually worked.

There's probably no way in hell that he doesn't have some sort of STD.....

Smh

That's gotten me laid before. But usually I only pull that one at Fetish/bdsm parties.