Black Friday roll call...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey all,

After 2 days off the slopes I'm itching to get back out there. Anybody gonna be at Blue mountain this Friday for their reopening??? With 5-9+ inches of new snow expected tomorrow, conditions should be nice and its supposed to be a bluebird. Remember that they don't open until 830am Friday so you can sleep in a little bit!!!

Gonna be pillows in the woods. I wonder how much stuff gets poached Friday??? Unfortunately a little melt will happen tomorrow during the afternoon followed by some refreezing Friday night which means u can leave your snorkel at home.

Scouted out some things last Sunday.....just how mad do they get at you if they happen to notice you veering off into the woods?

Edited by tnt

Woods they don't get mad...closed trails yes.

Ah- great to know.....

I don't think much will be skiable. they had a pretty large snow melt from Monday and Tuesday...

Yeah, for sure. - was really thinking ahead to mid winter.  Even then, who knows if some of the things we were looking at would be skiable, but always fun to dream....