BC Sad and Lonely

k2king

Packed house today but conditions were good. Rode 11 to 7, park is awesome right now. When the snow is fast you set up some good lines, it probably flows real wwell but wth the crowds today it was impossible to flow through more than 3 rails without a jerry getying in your way

Unless they changed the park from last night, it is a pretty terrible setup.  The jumps are just bad.  And the feature selection is geared way to advanced for only having one park open.  1/2 the people I rode with yesterday spent most of the night in the bar because there wasn't anything they could hit.  And they aren't bad park riders just not everyone wants to hit a line of nothing but kinked, down, urban rails.  Really the only fun thing last night was the hip / wall ride...but only one side was groomed out for some reason.  The two tank thing was ok, would have been much better as just a single tank or if both were straight.  Overall it was a pretty disappointing night...except the girl playing guitar in the Grille was really hot.

Edited by burton71

Is the title of this thread a reference to this song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-4lX0QyZc

Unless they changed the park from last night, it is a pretty terrible setup.  The jumps are just bad.  And the feature selection is geared way to advanced for only having one park open.  1/2 the people I rode with yesterday spent most of the night in the bar because there wasn't anything they could hit.  And they aren't bad park riders just not everyone wants to hit a line of nothing but kinked, down, urban rails.  Really the only fun thing last night was the hip / wall ride...but only one side was groomed out for some reason.  The two tank thing was ok, would have been much better as just a single tank or if both were straight.  Overall it was a pretty disappointing night...except the girl playing guitar in the Grille was really hot.

If the parks are bad can't people ski and ride the regular runs??

Unless they changed the park from last night, it is a pretty terrible setup. The jumps are just bad. And the feature selection is geared way to advanced for only having one park open. 1/2 the people I rode with yesterday spent most of the night in the bar because there wasn't anything they could hit. And they aren't bad park riders just not everyone wants to hit a line of nothing but kinked, down, urban rails. Really the only fun thing last night was the hip / wall ride...but only one side was groomed out for some reason. The two tank thing was ok, would have been much better as just a single tank or if both were straight. Overall it was a pretty disappointing night...except the girl playing guitar in the Grille was really hot.

I thought it was alot of fun, but you are right about it being advanced.

Black bear is an expert park I believe.  I was in saturday and there were some mellow features on Cascade and there is always Family park over off the triple for smaller features.

Which is fine when the other parks are open and have features.  When it is the only park open, like it was for awhile, then it should have a bit of everything.

Edited by burton71

Which is fine when the other parks are open and have features. When it is the only park open, like it was for awhile, then it should have a bit of everything.

Candy cane, flat circle rail past the dfd, and the circle to up kink were all basically ride on Friday.

Not to mention the two propane tanks. That leaves the s rail, double barrel flat down, rainbow, dfd, and pole jam as advanced rails. I thought it was pretty evenly distributed

Edited by Kyle

Candy cane, flat circle rail past the dfd, and the circle to up kink were all basically ride on Friday.

Not to mention the two propane tanks. That leaves the s rail, double barrel flat down, rainbow, dfd, and pole jam as advanced rails. I thought it was pretty evenly distributed

None of those are beginner / low level intermediate features except maybe the candy cane but even that was set kind of high for that.  Not a single box or flat rail.  Propane tank would have been fine if it was a single tank not a kicked out double.

It just wasn't a good selection of features for only having one park open.

The title of this thread reminds me of this classic music video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PeXjBWN8LO8

do you want to hear my trip report from the grocery store yesterday?  and don't let the title fool you it was one hell of a trip

Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a fluffy white rabbit??? Of course I do.

Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a fluffy white rabbit??? Of course I do.

I had to get about 10 items but on the way there I remembered they were more things I needed.  So I bought ketchup threw the list in the garbage and spent the grocery money at the liquor store.  I already had chicken fingers so what else could I have needed.  The whole time I though about going skiing.  There that's a post about skiing steez

I also sharted a little bit that same day.  I ate too many peanuts

I had to get about 10 items but on the way there I remembered they were more things I needed.  So I bought ketchup threw the list in the garbage and spent the grocery money at the liquor store.  I already had chicken fingers so what else could I have needed.  The whole time I though about going skiing.  There that's a post about skiing steezI also sharted a little bit that same day.  I ate too many peanuts

Cool story bro!!! Got any more???

None of those are beginner / low level intermediate features except maybe the candy cane but even that was set kind of high for that. Not a single box or flat rail. Propane tank would have been fine if it was a single tank not a kicked out double.

It just wasn't a good selection of features for only having one park open.

You're right, but thats what happens when your manager leaves and park crew is left to set everything up. I know I liked it because I was tired of there being all low level stuff last year.

Jeff or toast, can you clean up the shit out of this thread?

• Like 1

You're right, but thats what happens when your manager leaves and park crew is left to set everything up. I know I liked it because I was tired of there being all low level stuff last year.

Jeff or toast, can you clean up the shit out of this thread?

Tried. Not worth my time anymore if nobody else cares and the same shit continues. All threads get ruined anymore and you have to sift through the bullshit to get anything out of it. Sorry.

Tried. Not worth my time anymore if nobody else cares and the same shit continues. All threads get ruined anymore and you have to sift through the bullshit to get anything out of it. Sorry.

Time to just block those two then so I don't have to see the useless crap they fill random threads with.

• Like 3