1/3/15...carpet...crowded...snowing

Haven't heard anyone over 12 use that term. I guess not only are you an immature 35 yr. old virgin, you're also uneducated in that you couldn't think of a better adjective and actually articulate the problem. I'm sure the college girls are impressed by Creepy Old Guy's vocabulary. :dunno

You know what's worse than this forum being shitted up by GSS?

...It being shitted up by someone complaining after every post of his insulting him.

You know what's worse than that?

....this forum being shitted up by someone insulting other people because they think they're insulting GSS

We all know GSS is annoying, but he's not going away so if it bothers you this much you're probably better off finding another forum for PA skiing and riding.

Stop acting like a bunch of bitches........

I was this close to calling off and riding this morning, looks pretty fucking tasty up there

tomorrow or friday is the day for that. let the new stuff that opens today settle a bit. don't need anything spicy to ruin your day off.

Gonna ski Friday at Blue, and there are some rumors of some freshies on Friday, but we shall see.  

So, whats not open?

this is a much better question compared to the "whats open" question that has been asked all season.

not open yet:

Nightmare

Dreamweaver (currently blowing)

Sidewinder

Switchback (currently blowing)

Lower Park (currently blowing)

Central Park (currently blowing

friday i would expect switchback and the lower parks to be open. dreamweaver this weekend. nightmare early next week? just my "inflation adjusted 2 cents"

• Like 1

Chance of snow showers Thursday night. Chance of flurries Friday. Nightmare to Dreamweaver isn't open, sidewinder isn't open and switchback isn't open!!!

this is a much better question compared to the "whats open" question that has been asked all season.

not open yet:

Nightmare

Dreamweaver (currently blowing)

Sidewinder

Switchback (currently blowing)

Lower Park (currently blowing)

Central Park (currently blowing

friday i would expect switchback and the lower parks to be open. dreamweaver this weekend. nightmare early next week? just my "inflation adjusted 2 cents"

Hahaha inflation adjusted 2 cents..good one I'm gonna use that sometime.

Chance of snow showers Thursday night. Chance of flurries Friday. Nightmare to Dreamweaver isn't open, sidewinder isn't open and switchback isn't open!!!

Hahaha inflation adjusted 2 cents..good one I'm gonna use that sometime.

You already did, stop kissing up.

Next serious chance for 6"+ is around the 13th-15th, a pattern change is necessary for real snowfall. It very rarely snows in PA when it's this cold.

190hrs out but models have consistently shown 6"+ in this time frame.

HAHAHAA!! I just posted that Elk is gonna be deeeeeep a second a ago on the Montage thread with out even looking at the long range forecast. Just booked a coupla nites at chet's for the 13-15th.

You and Fred??? Haven't seen him in years.

Yep, we were planning on heading up to VT, but Mom is failing quickly and the wife gets eye surgery on the 16th, so I can't risk being away 9 hours right now. That should answer your question about going out west to ski. ;)

HAHAHAA!! I just posted that Elk is gonna be deeeeeep a second a ago on the Montage thread with out even looking at the long range forecast. Just booked a coupla nites at chet's for the 13-15th.

I hope it works out, timing is nice, lot's of cold to get everything open and then a nice natural storm would be titty sparkles.......looks like we are right back into the freezer after but the EPO is going positive which probably kills the chance for snow for most of the rest of Jan.

You know what's worse than this forum being shitted up by GSS?

...It being shitted up by someone complaining after every post of his insulting him.

You know what's worse than that?

....this forum being shitted up by someone insulting other people because they think they're insulting GSS

We all know GSS is annoying, but he's not going away so if it bothers you this much you're probably better off finding another forum for PA skiing and riding.

Doug can be douchy at times, but it wouldn't be PASR without him.

• Like 3

Looks like there will be some lower park setup for Friday.  

"Yeti w/features tomorrow afternoon, Terrain Run w/features for Friday & Central Park as a trail this wknd"

Just realized MMR day off at the slopes is at JF tomorrow, so I guess I'll be hitting Blue up.