1/3/15...carpet...crowded...snowing

It's crazy that Main Street is too steep for AJeffs SL skis!!!

Johnny law you're 6 feet tall??? I don't know about that...hmmmm..as for being 175 pounds, that's the main reason you are so slow!!!

I was 187 pounds 11 years ago.

He can ski it I think he just doesn't like to. Razorback for racing league has to be as steep.

Do I look shorter ? Maybe it's because unlike most people I don't wear shoes lol. I'm only going by the last physical I had maybe I shrunk....

I'm not that slow LOL though I have noticed it as well.

Edited by Johnny Law

He can ski it I think he just doesn't like to. Razorback for racing league has to be as steep.

Do I look shorter ? Maybe it's because unlike most people I don't wear shoes lol. I'm only going by the last physical I had maybe I shrunk....

I'm not that slow LOL though I have noticed it as well.

I don't know might be cause you are shaped like a boomerang with your scoliosis. I've had black people hate on me for wearing flip flops in the bar in the summer. Had me SMH shaking my Herman...sorry I don't own any Air Jordan's...I'm holding out for the self lacing Back 2 the Future shoes... Anyway thought you were 5'11...anyway I heard someone yell timber and no tree fell down so that means its going down.post-512-0-86283600-1420842013_thumb.jpg

I skied blue this morning, excellent conditions all around except widow maker which is still holding some cookies. Challenge, paradise, lazy, Burma, come around, main, all were nice. Razors was roped off for race training (figures). The bumps had a fresh coat on them, the left side line was great. Switchback was better in the morning, it got a little rougher toward midday due to a lot of traffic, the regulars love that trail. They were blowing hard on upper sidewinder and dreamweaver. The groomers were on lower sidewinder later in the morning. The loss of parking spots in the valley lot was obvious today. See yer sunday.

• Like 4

Rode open to 2 on Friday.  Snow was good for Blue and it held up until around 11 or 12 or so when it started to get scrapped.  Weather was all over the place...sun, clouds, full on white out for about 10 mins.  Lower park setup was fun with the rollers in the 3 rail lines.  No clue why the opened lower Sidewinder without letting it setup a bit.  15 mins after the groomer pulled off they dropped the ropes.  Not smart at all...it turned to shit instantly.  Lower section of Come Around park was really fun, upper section could have used a couple more or different features.

Two bad things.  Lift guy working the 6 pack got smashed in the head by a large chuck of ice sliding off the top of the lift.  Dropped him immediately to the ground and he was down for a while. 

And Slopeside Bar drinks are expensive and their craft taps weren't working. 

Over all a pretty fun day.

Lift guy working the 6 pack got smashed in the head by a large chuck of ice sliding off the top of the lift.  Dropped him immediately to the ground and he was down for a while.

Wait until OSHA gets a load of that!

Maybe they'll finally put a roof overtop where the liftie stands, so they don't get dripped (or dropped) on all day.

Rode open to 2 on Friday.  Snow was good for Blue and it held up until around 11 or 12 or so when it started to get scrapped.  Weather was all over the place...sun, clouds, full on white out for about 10 mins.  Lower park setup was fun with the rollers in the 3 rail lines.  No clue why the opened lower Sidewinder without letting it setup a bit.  15 mins after the groomer pulled off they dropped the ropes.  Not smart at all...it turned to shit instantly.  Lower section of Come Around park was really fun, upper section could have used a couple more or different features.

Two bad things.  Lift guy working the 6 pack got smashed in the head by a large chuck of ice sliding off the top of the lift.  Dropped him immediately to the ground and he was down for a while. 

And Slopeside Bar drinks are expensive and their craft taps weren't working. 

Over all a pretty fun day.

Are drinks more at Blue than Bear Creek? I haven't purchased a drink at Blue from the bar since pond skimming 2007