1/3/15...carpet...crowded...snowing

somebody wrote on their facebook that everything should be open since we got some snow yesterday. i think that should answer your question!!  :rock

Hopefully with the cold they can hammer it out for Friday. I gotta be up that way for work and I have a voucher to use.

Wow just wow lol probably another two weeks for SidewinderThen Burton71 can visit Blue and write a report complaining about everything

at least I ride the places I complain about.
  • Like 1

Sidewinder most likely isn't even on the radar yet. The amount of snow that trail requires dwarfs everything else. From what I remember, they usually blow for about two weeks to get it up and running. With this coming week's cold weather, it might take a bit less time, but no chance it'll be open in less than a week, especially with the resurfacing that'll need to happen after the rain now and cold tonight turns everything into an ice rink.

• Like 1

RI!!!!! Rack It!!!!!

Hahahaha GO!!! Good One

Sidewinder most likely isn't even on the radar yet. The amount of snow that trail requires dwarfs everything else. From what I remember, they usually blow for about two weeks to get it up and running. With this coming week's cold weather, it might take a bit less time, but no chance it'll be open in less than a week, especially with the resurfacing that'll need to happen after the rain now and cold tonight turns everything into an ice rink.

They have alot of other trails to blow on before they start blowing on Sidewinder.

nah, I think it will be better than that with all the snow they are blowing today and will continue to blow throughout the night.  It will be firm for sure but I think in a good way... I could be wrong.

Maybe I figure most of the snow they are blowing is on terrain that hasn't been open yet...anyway Im sure I'll close the office early tomorrow if its snowing and see for myself.

Is Razors gonna open tomorrow??? Office manager at my work already talking about dicey roads tomorrow..my Dad drove up today from DC...I arrived at work at 8:18am and he was already there had me SMH shaking my Herman...he was gonna spend the night but decided to drive back because of the snow threat. This 1-2" better happen. Cold weather without snow is like school on Sundays..no class. Wow just wow